-Episode21-[Him or Me?]

Start from the beginning

"Gusion..." I called his name to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

"Uh huh. I'm here to get you. Don't worry" his tone was so soft and filled with reassurance. So rare coming from the Paxley himself.

We pulled away and I finally got a good look of his face. He looked slightly different. There were bags under his eyes but that wasn't enough to drag down his visuals. He was, indeed, handsome as ever. I could feel him staring at my lips. It didn't take long for him to smash his cold ones to mine. I gladly accepted it and desperately kissed him back.

I parted my lips to let his tongue slithered in, tasting every inch in my mouth. I quiet moan escaped my throat as his tongue intertwined with mine. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer, signaling that he was just as thirsty as I was. I missed this so much, being able to hold him and kiss him like this...I'd never want to stop.

Eventually, we pulled out to get some air. I panted heavily as Gusion stood smirking at me.

"Come on. Let's get you back home" he said. "And then we can continue" he leaned in with a smug look.

"I can't go back" I told him.

He was taken by surprise. "W-Why not?"

"I... I just can't. Not after what I've done to you guys. I let the team down so many times"

"What are you talking about? Who cares about that? Everyone's worried about you" he said.

"Even you were disappointed in me back then! I ... I don't think I can face it anymore. You should've just find a replacement"

"Are you stupid? I've spent days and nights looking for you! There's no way I'll let you go like that!" His voice raised.

"Don't you get it? I would just drag the team down, I'm a disgrace. I'm not part of the squad anymore" I said.

"Bullshit! To hell with that!" He yelled and grabbed my hands. "You're coming with me, whether you like it or not"

"Gusion-"

"Stop it. Stop thinking you're a burden cause you're not! Listen to me. Are you seriously gonna leave after everything we've shared?" He stared at me deep into my eyes. I remained silent for a while.

"Come back for the team, we need you" he continued. "If you don't care about the Venoms, then what about me? Don't you care about me?!"

"I...I don't know. I care about you but... I don't think I can do it" I looked down on my feet. Hesitation flowing across my mind.

"Screw that, you're mine. And I'm taking you back with me" Gusion aggressively dragged me with him. But suddenly stopped.

I peeked over his shoulder and saw another man standing in front of us.

"Haya!" I gasped.

Gusion gripped my wrist tightly. "What? Are you with that dog now? Are you choosing him over me?" His gaze was sharp and as intimidating as ever.

"Hand her over" Hayabusa spoke.

"The famous shadow of Iga" Gusion turned his head to face the ninja. "Still being a vile little fool I see"

"I could say the same to you, The Holy Blade. Or should I say, Emperor Scorpion?" Haya stared right back without any hints of fear. "Kidnapping an innocent girl when she was clearly against the idea"

"She belongs to me" Gusion said. "I can do whatever I want to her and it's none of your business"

"Why don't we let her decide?" Hayabusa spoke and looked at me. "What do you think, Hana? Who would you choose?"

"I..." I didn't know what to say. It seemed like whoever I choose would get them at each other's throat. And I didn't want that.

"Well? Who would it be?" Gusion's gaze was placed at me again. "Him, or me?"

---------. 𖦹ଇ𖦹ଇ𖦹❀𖦹ଇ𖦹ଇ𖦹------------

dun Dun DUUNNNN!!!! Cliffhangers are the best aren't they? So you better be early for the next update!

Don't forget to like the chapter ;)

➶︎Well? If it was you, who would YOU choose?

I was supposed to update yesterday but I was busy for my birthday celebration so, sorry for the slight delay.

Comment! Share! Follow! :3 stay safe and healthy evry1!