It Had to be You (Jack Barakat of All Time Low)

this is a bit of a shorter chaptered fic, I wrote it a while ago with different characters but I really loved it when I wrote it... oh, six years ago LOL.

I still kind of enjoy it and wanted to share it. When I thought of remastering it, Jack kept coming to mind. Here you go, enjoy.

The original state of the fic actually won a few reader voted awards for the site it was on. I'm not sure it's that good but hey.

Since it is already finished it'll probably be posted fairly quick.

---------------

They kissed for a second before pulling back. Both of them were breathing heavier. She swallowed nervously while he licked his lips. Then he leaned forward again and pressed his lips much more firmly against hers. She opened her mouth slightly, and she felt his tongue sliding along her lips. Their lips pressed together in hesitant exploration.

Her breasts pushed against his chest, he could feel the heat of her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt. She was breathless with shock, heat and excitement, feeling as though she was doing something terribly forbidden and sluttish. She slowly brought her arms around him, her hands moving up his back and into his hair.

The kiss seemed to go on and on, he felt the pressure inside swelling higher and higher, threatening to explode, feeling the heat, trickles of sweat on his forehead as their tongues slipped around each other and their lips caressed each other. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but what did it matter?

"God!" she gasped, pulling back with wide eyes, her chest heaving.

He gulped, sweating heavily now even though he hadn't moved, his heart pounding, the blood racing through his body.

She was almost trembling with the sexual excitement inside her. She put her arms around him and pulled him in close again, their chests squeezing together as their lips met in a soft, hungry embrace. His hands stroked up and down her back, then slid lower, over her backside, squeezing them through the short jean skirt she wore.

She moaned softly, almost a sob, and one of her hands came up between them. He let out a gasp of pleasure as he felt her hand grazing his bulge, cupping and squeezing him gently, then more firmly.

He felt her hand grasp at his shirt, yanking it up out of his pants, then felt her small hand sliding up his belly and her nails dragging down his chest. If she didn't soon stop, or let him have his way with her, it wouldn't matter. He wasn't going to last long at this rate.

His hands rubbed up and down against her bottom, squeezing and kneading. He tugged at the hem of her shirt with his other hand, pulling it higher and higher then pulling it off over her head. She panted with excitement, gripping his shirt with both hands now, pulling it roughly upwards.

He couldn't believe he was doing this, couldn't believe he was doing this at all. He was married. Feeling her nails on his skin and her hot breath skimming his neck, all thoughts of his beloved Savannah went out the window. He felt a crackle of sexual electricity wash over them as he toyed with the button on her jean skirt, sliding it off.

She yanked her open bra and quickly slid it off, she was naked except for the under wear she wore. 

He cupped her breasts tightly as they kissed, his hands slid onto her bottom, squeezing it through the thin panties. His fingers gripped at the lower edges of the panties, pulling them until they were finally off of her body. Tossing them over his shoulder, he didn't bother to see where they landed, he didn't care.

Her breathing was rough and ragged as she pulled her lips back. Her head jerked down and her lips slid over one of his nipples. He gritted his teeth as he felt her tongue on his nipple, her warm breath covering it.