《P.O.V》

Shiro's P.O.V

It's been years since my parents passed away. My siblings and I lived with our uncle, Genya, after my mother died. He was a very great person. He was a hardworking person and very nice. He always told us stories of our parents and uncles and their great feats.

He never let us forget who they are.

But unfortunately, he too was taken from us.

But we were old enough to live for ourselves.

Unlike my siblings, I grew up with both my parents for nine years, but they only grew up with them for six years, only four with our father. But despite that, they grew up to be great people.

I remember very little of my uncle Koichi and Muichiro. They died when I was barely three years old. But I remember spending a lot of time with them. My memories of them are very blurry, but their faces are as clear as day.

They were great people who died in the hands of demons. But I'm sure they're in a better place now.

I have quite a lot of memories with my parents. They're really great people.

My father was very strict but caring. He also liked to break the rules my mother placed for me, like teaching me the sword. My mother did not approve of it, but he still taught me how to use one. He was a very strong and brave man. He's someone I aspire to be like. Someone who loves and cares for his family very deeply.

My mother was a really caring and kind woman. She was able to pull herself together despite our father dying and take care of us and uncle Genya. She was a very hardworking woman who lived for her family.

Sometimes I really wished I could've helped her more.

Sometimes I feel like I failed her as a son.

I was supposed to set an example to my siblings, but all I did after her death was cry and let myself be brought down. I just didn't know how to cope with losing my one last parent.

But thanks to my family, I managed to pull myself together. Especially a certain someone.

Her name is Iguro Aiko. Well... her name is Shinazugawa Aiko now.

She too was the same as me. She lost both her parents the same time as mine.

She was a very brave and very strong woman. She was also caring and very kind. And I fell for her. Although uncle Genya used to tell me that I had a crush on her when we were younger...

But that's beside the point.

Our parents were friends when they were alive, I would remember a few times my father-in-law and mother-in-law would come to our home and spend the day. They were very fun times for us.

"Shiro, it's time to go." I placed the picture down as I heard my wife's voice calling from the front door. "Kohana and the others will be there soon!"

"Coming dear!" I stood up, placing the picture frame beside the sword. It was my uncle's sword. There were two charms hanging on it that belonged to my uncle Muichiro and his older twin brother, Yuichiro. "Let's go kids, it's to visit grandma and grandpa!"

I'm thankful for my parents for raising me as the man that I am today.

I hope that they're happy where they are.

》A.N《
This is what Aiko looks like btw. The same black hair as Obanai but with green eyes like Misturi. And also the two dots on the face. I forgot what they were called.

 I forgot what they were called