《45》

"Oh, I felt it move." Sanemi said as his hand rested on your stomach. "Oi, I felt that thing kick." The two boys besides him stare at your stomach with stars in their eyes, wanting the next to feel.

It's already March, it's been peaceful for the past three months. When Sanemi came back to watch the sunrise, he took you, Koichi and Muichiro in a temple that was close by and even pounded some mochi after you four got home. There was so much that you had to invite Mitsuri and the others to take some home. The boys got competitive on who could make more and thus it led to a mochi making competition.

"Don't call it a thing!" You scolded Sanemi, slightly chopping his head. "They're a child, not a thing." You huffed, making Sanemi chuckle and nod at you.

"I want to feel too!" The two boys exclaimed, pushing the other away, wanting to feel the baby's kick first.

You chuckled, taking both their hands and resting them in your stomach. "Don't argue, you can both feel at the same time." The two of them nodded, watching in anticipation.

"Ah! I felt it!" They exclaimed with a large smile. The two of them began to talk to the baby, it was so cute. Two babies talking to another baby.

Yes, it's been a wonderful life for you. And in just another two months, your little baby will be born. Such a happy life. Just less than a year ago, you would've never thought you'd be marrying the man that you learned to love and even have a child.

From being saved to catching feelings for him to finally marrying him. Now, your child's birth is close.

You've been very fidgety and excited that you would literally stay up at night just thinking that sometime Sanemi would see you still awake after his work. He would scold you and tell you to sleep.

Euko had been dropping by a lot more times. She was startled when she met Muichiro, thinking that it was a sister of yours or Sanemi's. Surprise surprise he was a boy. It took her a month to realize tho. It was the time when Koichi and Muichiro were training that Euko finally realized. The two boys were shirtless since they were sweating bullets.

"Nee-chan! Muichiro's not letting me touch the baby!" Koichi complained, but Muichiro just stuck his tongue at him, hugging your stomach.

You sighed and relaxed on Sanemi's chest, taking his arms and wrapping them around you. This was the usual occurrence in the Shinazugawa residence, you were used to it. The two boys arguing, if not with themselves they would argue with Sanemi.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sanemi." You said, giving your husband a kiss on the cheek. "Stay safe, alright?" Sanemi nodded, taking you in a hug, resting his head on top of yours. "Sanemi?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to go."

"Just a minute." His hold on you tightened, not wanting to let go.

And so, a minute has passed. "Sanemi, it's already been a minute."

"Can you please let me enjoy the moment!" He complained, pinching your cheeks. "Seriously, we're having a moment, read the atmosphere woman."

"Hehe. Showry- plesh let go." You giggled, trying to make him let go of your cheeks. It wasn't painful, he always made sure to be gentle with you.

Seeing your smile tugged so many heartstrings on him. It was like you two had just met for the first time and he wanted to propose again. And yes, he's done that when he got drunk. It's a memory that Sanemi wants to forget.

He leaned down, both his hands cupping your face as your lips met together. He's felt your lips so many times already, but every time he kisses you, it feels as if it was your first kiss all over again. And he loved that.

You really were just made for him. And he was made just for you.

"I'll see you later." He smiled, tucking a hair strand behind your ear. "I want to see you sleeping when I get home, got it?" You nod with a smile. "Just one more." He left a kiss on your cheek. "See ya."

With one last goodbye, Sanemi set off for work. You walked back inside, locking the gate behind you and walking to the kitchen to see Koichi already starting on dinner. "I'll help you, Ko."

Koichi turned around and gently pushed you away from the kitchen and into the dining room, making you sit down. "Nope! Sanemi said that you shouldn't do anything! I'll be making dinner!"

With one last huff, he returned to the kitchen to cook.

Koichi stopped joining Sanemi in his work and focused on his training for the selection exam. And also to look after you now that you're already seven months pregnant.

Life really is such a beautiful thing.

A.N.

Sorry for the chapter! But I really had no idea how to start this. I came up with a few ideas, which were all terrible and didn't tie very well, one of them even jumping right into the manga but that was a horrible idea. So, we settled for this short one. Sorry about that.

[There was even one that reveal(nothing at all)]