《46》

○3○

[●3●]

I am nervous to publish this chapter....

[Same...]

~•~•~•~

It was the day. Today was the day. It was the day that you would be giving birth and damn did that scared the shit out of you. 

But...

"AAAH!! SHUT UP!! I AM CALM!" Sanemi exclaimed in a not so calm manner. You facepalmed, sighing at the sight of your panicking husband. You were all in one of the free rooms on the first floor of the residence. The ones inside were you, Sanemi, Koichi, Muichiro, Mitsuri, and Kanae. Shinobu went out to get the midwife.

It looks like Sanemi would be the one giving birth instead of you.

"Shinazugawa-san!" Kanae exclaimed, taking the guy by his collar and dragging him outside. "We will be taking care of (Y/N)-chan in here! Please stay outside!" After tossing the master of the house out of the room, her gaze went to the young boys. "You two as well. Out."

"But-"

"Out." Kanae cut off the boys with a sinister smile.

The two boys gulped and left the room in a hurry, dragging Sanemi to the living room.

Kanae sighed, going over to you and holding your hand, reassuring you with a soft smile. "You'll be fine. Just follow what the midwife tells you, okay, (Y/N)-chan?"

You nodded nervously, your hands were cold as you gripped into both Mitsuri and Kanae, feeling your stomach ache. "AH! (Y/N)-chan!" Misturi panicked, trying her best to not grip your hand with her force. "You'll be fine! We'll be here!"

"T-thank you..." You muttered, trying to speak with all the pain coursing through your body. You honestly felt nervous and scared. What if something happens and you... 'No! No negative thoughts! I can do this! I can -ugh... this hurts...'

The two girls were worried yet happy. They can finally see the little baby. And they were more than happy to be here with you during this day.

"I'm back!" Shinobu entered the room and right behind her was an old woman that you know pretty well in town. "I've brought the midwife!" She said as she went beside you. "The girls are already bringing in the necessary things."

The old woman smiled as she sat beside you. "Calm down, you'll be fine. Don't worry. We'll be helping you through everything." With a reassuring smile from her, you nodded, but it immediately twisted to discomfort. "Lay her down, be sure to hold her down properly."

The girls nodded as they helped you down. And in just a few seconds, the doors opened again and the girls entered with a few towels and a basin. Aoi and Kanao came from outside and brought buckets with water as they poured it in the basin.

"Deep breaths, (Y/N), deep breaths." You nodded at the mid wife's words. She took one of the blankets and draped it in your legs as she opened up your legs. "Be calm, your little baby with you shortly."

"Okay..."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Sanemi was not a calm and composed person. Well, not so much. He's the type of guy that shows his brawns more than his brains, but that didn't mean that he didn't have any. Heck, this guy was smart, how did you think he became a hashira?

So, what would he be doing when he's hearing his wife screaming in pain.

"Alright, she's fine... she's fine... she's fine... she's fine..." He kept muttering with the two boys beside him. "She's fine... she's fine... she's fine... she's fine..."