《66》

Please tell me you're going to tell them.

~·~·~·~

"Ah... they're so cute..." You smiled, feeling refreshed by your three boys playing together in the yard. Another break day for dear 'ol you. Just spending time with the boys. If only you could make Genya stay in here...

You sighed, taking a piece of ohagi from the plate and feeding it to Sanemi who was enjoying laying in your lap. "Well aren't you just a little baby." You said, playing with his hair.

"Well aren't you just a mother..." He muttered, munching on his daily ohagi. "Want another one?" He asked, smirking at you, liking how your face suddenly turned red. "So, you want another one?"

"W-well... I..." You paused, thinking whether another child would be good at the moment. Well, of course, having another child sounds great but... 'AAHH!! I do want another child but labor pain is... it's- why can I still feel it!?'

Sanemi sighed, caressing your face with a soft smile. "It's alright if you don't one yet..." He said, sitting up and placing a kiss on your lips. "But I do want another one. So just tell me when you're ready."

You smiled, taking him in a hug, pressing your face in his chest. He's just always so warm. Like a giant teddy bear. It's just this teddy bear is more buffier than normal ones. Complete with a six-pack. Add them man chest too. Also ass. Tighs. Just everything about him. He's like a muscular teddy bear with a round and chubby face.

"I've always wondered..." You began, sitting up but he dragged you on his lap. He watched as you stared in his chest, wondering what you were doing. You looked at yours then at your hands. You place them on his chest. "I knew it!"

"What are you doing?" He asked, completely confused at what you were doing. "What do you know now?" He asked, looking as you observed your hands.

"Your chest. Mines are still bigger!" You cheered, feeling accomplished by this weird thing. "Hmph, I'm still a woman..." The truth is, whenever you see Sanemi strutting in the house with his chest exposed, you always wonder if yours or his is bigger.

Sanemi chuckled, finding your little accomplishment funny and cute. "Are you sure?" He asked with a smirk, looking down at you. "Are you sure? Maybe I should check for myself..."

"W-what do you mean?" You asked, suddenly feeling that he has something up his sleeve. And that smirk of his tells it all.

"Well..." He leaned down, resting his head on your shoulders. His hand traveled from your thighs and went higher and higher until it rested in your breasts. "Hmm... why are you squirming?" He asked, making sure that the kids didn't suspect anything.

You held into his kimono, holding into it hard.

"Hm, don't really feel anything..." He muttered, fondling with your chest, his other hand on the inside of your thigh, playing with you just with the thin yukata separating his skin from yours. "Why don't I touch some more..."

"Papa!" You and Sanemi nearly jumped out of your skins as you two separated with red faces. Shiro ran over to him, trying to get up the engawa. But after a lot of tries, he finally managed to get up. "Papa! Shiro want to use a sword too!"

"What?" You asked, snapping your head at Sanemi who seemed to tremble in his place. "Shiro, who did you see use a sword?" You asked your son, taking him to your lap.

"Papa did!" He cheered, pointing to the culprit. "Papa let Shiro hold sword! Papa is cool!" He kept on complimenting him, calling him cool and amazing.

But, the glare you were giving him told him enough. He really was going to get it. Even Muichiro and Koichi didn't dare to approach at the moment. Because...