《64》

Just hate it when im just vibing and thinking of the next story, then the plot suddenly got dark then I would cry then I would imagine a fluffy moment to get rid of that dark moment but then its not really gone since its literally just chapter 6 or 7 and the threat is still there--

[👀👀]

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tanjiro woke up early since he started doing recovery training. He also took training in his own hands and began jogging in the morning to kick his stamina back on track.

He was on his way to the bathroom to freshen up when he was met with a problem. Like big problem. Like, taller than him problem. 'Right. His name was Koichi-'

"You..." The boy in front of him spoke, almost growling at him. "What the hell are you doing up?" He asked, his voice angry.

"I-I was just going to do some morning jog-"

"The hell you are!" He cut him off. "You're injured! Injured people rest!"

Tanjiro's eyes widened. He was shocked to hear this from him. Just a few days ago he hated him.

"Injured people in battle are useless. Go back to bed." And there goes Tanjiro's dream of befriending him go. "Go back to bed."

"But I'm doing recovery training." Tanjiro reasoned, hoping this will persuade him into going for a jog and maybe they might be friends.

"Ah! That thing!" Koichi exclaimed, disgust visible on his face.

"Have you done it, Koichi-san?" Tanjiro asked, walking off with Koichi following him.

"Yeah I did! And I hate it!" Koichi began to rant. "I did when I was training here with that guy! He made go through all that for a whole week! I nearly died!"

Tanjiro nodded, listening to him intently.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Welcome back!" Naho greeted the two boys as they entered the training room, covered in sweat after running for three hours. "Ah, Koichi-san is here too!"

Koichi nods, walking over to where Aoi and Kanao were. Tanjiro was still by the door, holding into his pounding chest. Yes he went jogging before, but he never does it at full speed for three hours straight.

'What the hell! Koichi-san is like Kanao!' He thought, wheezing for air, going over to the three girls. 'They smell a lot different from the demon slayers I've met! They're like hahsiras!'

Just as Tanjiro suffered, Koichi was talking with Aoi and Kanao.

"Um, Aoi-san, Kanao-san, can I join training for today?" Koichi asked.

"Why?" Aoi asked, preparing the medicine and placing them on the table. "I'm pretty sure you don't need to be trained... did you get injured?"

"Ah no." Koichi shook his head, glancing over to the suffering Tanjiro. "I wanna see what he has."

Aoi and Kanao glanced at each other, wondering if it would be okay to let him join in. Kanao didn't say anything, knowing this was out of her decisions as she was not given any orders about Koichi.

"Alright." Aoi agreed with a sigh. "It shouldn't be any problem. And it's good if he trains with people that are powerful. He'll grow."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══