《13》

"So it really was just a bear?" A tall man asked, styling his flamboyant hair back. "So there was no demon here?" He asked, bored out of his mind.

Tengen Uzui. The Sound Hashira. He and Sanemi are currently on a joint mission after receiving word that a demon was supposed to be in the area. But in the end, it was just a bear.

"Guess the one who killed those people really was just a bear." Sanemi grumbled, poking the head of the dead bear. "So I really just wasted four hours of my life with you?" He deadpanned.

"Lighten up will you!" But Uzui wasn't affected. "You're spending time with the great Tengen-sama! You should be grateful!!" He put an arm around the smaller male, giving him a smirk. "You know, you've been looking brighter than before. Like, if before you were a candle, now you're a lightbulb."

Sanemi gave him a 'are u fucking serious' look, glaring at his fellow pillar. "The fuck are you on?"

Uzui chuckled, getting his arm away from him before he broke it. "It's a girl." Sanemi tripped on a stone. "AHA!!! I was right!!! YOU LIKE SOMEONE, DON'T YOU!?!?"

"I JUST FUCKING TRIPPED!!! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO YOUR STUPID ACCUSATION!?!?" Sanemi scream back. Uzui was the last person he wanted to tell his feelings about.

Because Uzui was also known for another title by the Corps. The Gossip Hashira. And when Uzui hears a rumour, it will spread like wildfire.

Sanemi knew that he might like you, but he's currently too busy working that he has no time for feelings. But he needed to talk to it about someone. But his options were limited.

Uzui was a gossip machine. Renguko has a big mouth. Giyuu, he hates him. Kanroji was too bubbly for him. Iguro would kill him for getting close to Kanroji. Gyomei is currently too busy, but he would be his first choice. Kocho was a big no since she might tell her sister and Sanemi did not want to deal with Shinobu. Shinobu was also a no, she hates his guts.

So, basically he trusted no one when it comes to all the sappy stuff. He just had to go through this alone.

"Wait up will ya!" Uzui's voice was loud as he jogged back to Sanemi's side. "So, I heard that she's a real beauty, is it true?" Sanemi clicked his tongue and walked faster, only for Uzui to catch up. "Come on! Give some details! If you want I can help you, I have experience in these territories!"

"I would rather talk about it with that canal water than you." Sanemi spat. But, little did he know that his choice of wording was enough for the Sound Hashira to confirm his suspicions.

"So you do like- OH MY GOD!!!" He suddenly exclaimed, gaining Sanemi's attention. "You fucking love her!!! Holy shit! I didn't know you could love!?!?!" Uzui began to laugh, almost toppling on the ground with how much his stomach was hurting. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! SPRING HAS COME!! THE GOD'S HAVE DESCENDED AND MUZAN IS NOW DEAD!!!" He paused, looking at Sanemi with blank eyes. "But seriously, are you reeeeally in love? Like love love, not like her for her looks, body, background? None of those?"

Sanemi ignored him and just kept on walking.

"Just this one time, I won't tell anything to anyone." Uzui patted his head as they kept on walking. "Let's go get something to eat. I know a really good place to eat nearby!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Sanemi didn't have a choice as he sat down at the bar as Uzui ordered them alcohol and some yakitori and tempura. "So, speak up!" Uzui poured him some alcohol, smirking as he did so. 'A drunk man speaks a sober man's heart.'