《39》

I am... sad.

[Me... too.]

Chapter 200 man... I just-

[I'm-]

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~

"So, what are you doing here?" Sanemi asked Muichiro who was all snuggled up in the kotatsu. Sanemi was just doing lunch when Muichiro suddenly came to visit with two boxes filled with kyohos. It's been a few days since last chapter and Muichiro had gotten word that you were looking for kyoho and he brought you some.

"(Y/N)-nee asked me if I had some kyohos so I got her some..." He answered in a plain tone, looking at Sanemi with a blank stare. "Where's (Y/N)-nee..?"

"They're out. They also bought some kyoho, you should've told them that you had some earlier." Sanemi sighs, walking back into the kitchen to continue cooking, this time adding another serving for Muichiro.

Muichiro was still snuggling, looking at the fishes in their bowl swimming about. 'What were they called again..? That fish..? Are they tasty?'

"We're back!" Muichiro immediately perked up and left the kotatsu and ran to the door, gently taking you in a hug. "Oh, you're here, Mui!" You gave him a pat on the head as he smiled.

"It's nothing... I got you some kyohos too..." He said, taking your hand and leading you to the kitchen and then showing you the two boxes filled with your cravings. "Here, they're tasty..." He took one and peeled it. "Ahh..." He said in a plain tone, giving you the fruit, but it was absolutely adorable.

You opened your mouth and ate it, completely satisfied. "It taste great!" You hummed, going over to the boxes and took one, only for the box to be moved away. "Sanemi!" You pouted, trying to take the box from him but he just put them higher.

"No. You need to eat lunch first." He said, placing them above the cupboards and you glared at him. "Yeah, no. That little glare of yours ain't got nothin' on mine missy."

You let out a whine as you tried to contain your anger, he was right, you still need to eat lunch. But, BUUUUT! Your craving for food right now is bigger than your affections for this man. "I hate you!" You ran off, the two boys following after you, leaving Sanemi in a confused situation.

'Why are women so emotional during pregnancy?!' He thought, taking the boxes and setting them on the table. He stared at the fruits, thinking. Should he give you some? 'But she still haven't eaten yet!' He reasoned. 'But...' He frowned a little, a bit hurt by your last comment. "Goddammit."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"(Y/N)." Sanemi sat beside you. You were in the backyard, watching the leaves fall with a straight face. Koichi and Muichiro besides you, doing the same. "Are you seriously going to give me the cold shoulder?"