《87》

Zenitsu is barely clinging to life as he exited Iguro's home after his intense training. He was holding onto a stick and barely able to walk. His bones and muscles have been screaming at him to rest and sleep for years.

He wanted to give up already. But he couldn't.

It took him a whole day until he finally arrived at his destination.

The Wind Hashira's home.

He doesn't like this place. He's scared as hell of the wind hashira despite not meeting him. He's heard stories from other demon slayers and their experience with him. He can already feel the terror just being outside the gates.

He gulped and knocked, calling for the wind hashira by his title. He waited for a few more seconds but there was no answer. But the gate suddenly opened, making shriek and shiver, begging for forgiveness.

"Zenitsu!? I knew I recognized that scream somewhere!" Behold, right inside was someone he never thought he would see. It was you. "Welcome! It's nearly dark, come inside, everyone just finished eating!"

"(Y/N)-san~!!" He began to blush at the sight of you. He doesn't know who was here. "(Y/N)-san, can you feed me~? I hurt my hands when I was training with the Serpent Hashira!!"

"Eh, you did!?" You gasped, leading Zenitsu inside and to where the other demon slayers were using. "I won't I'll able to help you... I need to bathe Shiro and get him to bed..."

"AAH!! You're taking a bath!?" Zenitsu exclaimed, his face going even redder as he began to think of an unthinkable image of you. "I CAN TOTALLY HE- AGH!!"

A water basin made perfect contact with the blond's head, making him fly away. Sanemi's aura was screaming death as everyone scurried off to avoid their demise.

"OUCH!! WHO THE HELL THREW A-"

"Me." Sanemi cut him off, standing in front of him. The moment Zenitsu made eye contact with the man, he felt his blood go cold. "What the fuck were you thinking about my wife, huh, fucker? Want to take a bath with her? Want me to drown you? Want me to end that pathetic life of yours?"

Zenitsu couldn't utter a word as he shook to the bones. Right in front of him was the Wind Hashira he's heard so much about. And it just so happens to be your husband.

Ah... now he remembers. It wasn't just the hashira they were talking about. They talked about the wife too. He was just too pissed off that a devil got married before him and he couldn't listen as to why the wife was.

It happened to be you.

He passed out.

"Oi. One of you get this piece of crap out of here." Sanemi ordered, pointing to the passed out blonde as he made his way to you. You see, you three were about to take a bath when you heard Zenitsu from outside. He's also topless btw. "Let's go take a bath."

Rule number three in the household that Sanemi established when the demon slayers appeared; No one is to use the bathroom inside, only for family and the others use the water pump outside.

They really couldn't argue since it was normal, Sanemi wouldn't want anyone coming up to you while you were taking a bath. He might just go batshit crazy on them.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Papa, Shiro will wash your back!" Shiro exclaimed as he took the towel and carefully making his over to Sanemi who just finished washing his hair.

"Thanks, Shiro." Sanemi said with a smile, ruffling his hair. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes?" You hummed as you relaxed on the bath after a long day of helping the demon slayers. Like, Sanemi does not hold back when it comes to beating them up. You don't let Shiro watch them train. You two are always in the front yard to play.

"Don't get near that blond pervert again." He groaned, already hating the blond even though it was their first meeting.

"But I need to treat him later." You said, peering over the bath, letting your hands dangle on the edge. "He could die of blood loss you know."

"Good."

"Sanemi!"

"...Fine!! As long as he doesn't do the shi- thing he did then I won't kick him out!" He gritted his teeth, hating the fact that this was a job. If it wasn't, he probably would've left Zenitsu to sleep outside.

"Papa, Shiro is done!" Shiro nodded in his excellent work. "Let's go to mama!"

Sanemi picked up Shiro and they made they're way to the bath, also sitting down with you, the water flowing out.

"Aw come on, I just put the hot water in..." You complained, watching as the water flowed.

"Oh shut up, I carried the water here." Sanemi scoffed, pinching your cheek, making you complain and ask him to get his hands off. "Eh, no way. That's your fault for being cute."

Words got caught up in your throat as you tried to speak, even Shiro joined him. Such a cute family this is. Hope it was like mine, I am someone who is not married nor with anyone. Fun.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Another morning for everyone! The demon slayers always wake up early to do morning exercises and take a bath before everyone else.

But for you, morning consists of the normal. Wake up, clean up, do breakfast, and take care of Shiro or tend to the garden with Shiro.

Breakfast usually contains high proteins and vegetables. So the usual would be, rice, egg and vegetable side dishes. Fish is for either lunch or dinner. But they usually just have onigiri for lunch.

So here you are, making some tamagoyaki. Taking the eggs and beating them and heating the pan. The demon slayers usually help you with the groceries, they're very nice.

"Hm... morning..." Sanemi sleepily made his way to the kitchen, Shiro barely hanging off him. Their hair was matching and their faces were basically a copy-paste. Both of them are sleepy with bed hair.

"Morning, Sanemi, Shiro!" You greet them as you cook. You felt Sanemi's weight on your back as he leaned on you, his head was resting on your shoulders, and placed a kiss on your cheek. "You need to wake up, your training starts later, sleepyhead."

"Ugh... don't remind me..." He groaned, burying his head on your shoulders, and snoring lightly.

"Oh my god! Wake up!!" You exclaimed, scaring the two boys, making Shiro whimper. "Oh my baby!! I didn't mean to shout at you!!" You took Shiro from Sanemi as he held on you tight. "I'm sorry!!"

'These two really....' Sanemi thought as he watched your overdramatic ass comfort his son's overdramatic ass as well. 'Like mother like son. And they tell me he takes after me...' Little did he know that Shiro is basically a mini him. Why do you think Uzui calls Shiro 'Minimi'?

Right outside the kitchen, the demon slayers all watch with a soft smile. It was such a cute scene for them. They too want to live like that. They want to live with their wife and have children. If they survive, that is.

"Tch. Must be nice..." Zenitsu grumbled. 'Ah... I can't wait to see my wife again...' No, he is not married. Nezuko is not his wife.

[KAZU2]

HEEEEEYYYY!!! IT'S TOO... PEACEFUL... THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, ISN'T IT?!

(...)