《71》

Y'all sure got shooketh with my reveal.
[WHO WOULDN'T?! EVEN I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!]

~·~·~·~

"Please take care of your hand. It's not broken, you just sprained it." You explained to the demon slayer as you wrapped their hand with a bandage. "Aoi will be taking care of your recovery exercises in a few days."

"Ah, thank you, Shinazugawa-san!" The person said with a slight blush, holding his arm close to him.

"It's no problem! It's my job after all!" You said, placing all of your things back on the box. "And please call me, (Y/N). I don't want to get mixed up when someone's calling me or my husband..."

"Hus...band?" He asked and you nod. "Shina... (Y/N)-san... your husband doesn't happen to be... the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, right..?" He asked, his face turning pale.

"Why yes. That's my husband." You replied.

"A-ah, I see... I'll be off now..." He chuckled nervously as he made his way out of your office, making you wonder if he needed some painkillers. Ah... little did you know. He's just a new slayer by the way. So he isn't that deep into the tea of the Corps.

It was early in the morning. Like super early. The sun just got up an hour or so ago. Sanemi and Koichi went on another mission, so that's why you and Shiro are here early. Koichi literally latched into you like a baby. He didn't want to go and complained that he still hasn't spent time with you and Shiro.

You've been with them for the past few days. That's a lot of time considering their busy time.

Shiro is still asleep in your room. He needs to sleep to grow.

"Now then... I need to prepare maybe... five new-" You couldn't finish your sentence when the door suddenly burst open to reveal a kakushi panting for air. You went over to her and helped her to stand up properly. "What's wrong?"

"(Y/N)-sama! The ones who went with the Sound Hashira are here, Kocho-sama asked for your assistance for their treatment." She said, finally catching her breath. "The blonde kid broke his legs, the one with the boar head has nasty cuts that need stitching and the last one is being treated as we speak."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Inosuke!" You said, going over to the bed where the boy was just waking up after his treatment. You were the one who treated him. He was knocked out. Like, he was given a shot of anesthesia because he didn't stop thrashing around. "Hey, can you hear me?"

"Inoko-nii! Morning!" Shiro cheered from your lap, peeking over to Inosuke.

"You're up now! You've been sleeping for three days straight! Zenitsu is already up!" You told him, placing Shiro on the bed. "Are you feeling any pain? Is there something you need?"

"Uh... where am I?" He asked, turning his head and finally meeting your gaze. "Ah. (Y/N).... I'm hungry."

"I could've guessed that." You chuckled, watching as Inosuke looked around for food. "Well, lunch is right around the corner. You won't have to worry." You stood up, patting Shiro's head. "We already cooked lunch, so you won't have to wait. I'll go get your lunch. Can you look after Shiro for me, Inosuke?"

"This brat?" Inosuke asked, pointing to Shiro.

"No! Shiro is not a brat!" YOu said, lightly bonking him in the head so that you don't injure him. "Shiro, tell mama if Inosuke does something!"

"Okay mama!" Shiro waved goodbye as you left the room, leaving him and Inosuke alone. "...Inoko-nii is really pretty!"

"HUH!? What was that!?" Inosuke exclaimed, glaring at the kid in front of him. Although Shiro didn't even flinch or react at his glare.