《17》

"A job? Here at the Butterfly Estate?" You asked, brushing Kanao's hair. After lunch, you all went into Kanae's room to hang out since there was nothing else to do.

"Yes! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to work here!" Said Kanae, braiding Naho's hair. "Considering that Shinazugawa-san is a demon slayer and I believe that your brother is also training to become one?" You nodded, confirming her question. "Then, that's the more reason to work here!"

"But I already have a job." You said, making a braid on Kanao's hair. "I work for a seamstress in our hometown."

"Then, how about when your contract ends with her, come work here!"

"Please! That way we can still see each other every day!" Said Mitsuri, playing with Aio's hair.

"You don't need to come to the field since it's mostly the Demon Slayer's and Kakushi's jobs to do so." Shinobu explained, Kiyo putting flower pins on her hair. "You will be here in the estate with the rest of the girls."

"That way we can always be together!" Sumi cheered from behind you, combing your hair.

"Okay!" You agreed. "Since my brother will be a demon slayer next year and Mui is also a demon slayer, I think that it's better that I work here... and..."

"And?" They all asked with a smirk. "And what?"

"And... I would see..." You trailed off, your face heating up when you realized what you were about to say. 'I would see Sanemi more...' You smiled, thinking of being able to see the guy you loved.

"Do you like Shinazugawa-san, (Y/N)-chan?" Mitsuri asked, leaning over, excited for your answer, the other girls as well. You nodded. Mitsuri and Kanae let out a cheer, excitement bubbling inside them.

'But don't they live with each other?' Shinobu and Aoi wondered.

"Ohh~ Is (Y/N)-san and the Wind Hashira going to get married!?" The three girls asked, even Kanao faced you with a curious aura.

You shrinked into your palms, red to your ears. 'M-m-m-married!? I haven't even thought that far yet! I still haven't even told him my feelings yet!' You were internally screaming, your mind going overheat at the thought of getting married. 'I mean... I do want to...'

"You want to get married to him?"

"...Yes..." You answered without knowing. Only when the girls started to shriek and clap that you realized what you said. "I said that out loud didn't I?" Kanao nodded.

"Let's give (Y/N)-chan a makeover for her future husband!" Kanae cheered as you were suddenly held in your arms, both Shinobu and Misturi beside you. The girls then got up and returned with a box of makeup, Aoi was holding a few kimonos and Kanao had a box of hair accessories.

'Oh no.'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

'Where the hell did (Y/N) go?' Sanemi walked around the butterfly mansion, Koichi following behind him looking like a mummy ready for burial. He was at a lost cause until they bumped into a Kakushi. "Oi, where's (Y/N)?"

"Y-yes! Kanae-sama and her guests are currently in her room!" They answered. "I-I'll lead you!" The walk was quiet, it made the Kakushi nervous and scared. After the scene in the cafeteria, the Kakushis' were terrified to be near the Wind Hashira at the moment. "P-please continue here and her room will be at the end." With that, the Kakushi bolted.

Sanemi and Koichi continued their walk and made it in front of a shoji, laughter coming from the other side. And hell he loved the sound of your laughter from the other side. 'I really need to get my shit together.' He thought and knocked. "(Y/N)?"