《82》

AAAAAHHHHH!!!
- me, screaming because of the emotions I felt, KAZU2

(lmao. guess who needs more vitamin D? I legit fainted after seeing the sun outside the window. Like, I had to wear two sunglasses to block out the sun. My eyes hurted like hell and I felt like fainting anytime I went to the sun)

You're either a vampire or a witch. AAAAHH!!!
-please stop sending me messages at 3am, sincerely, KAZU2

~·~·~·~

There were two... no... six people standing. They were silent, observing you as you stood from the other side. The whole place was dark, almost impossible to see their faces. But it was possible to see their figure.

They all looked so young.

"Hm... looks like you're the eighth." One of them said. He was the one furthest to the right.

"Looks like it..." Someone from the middle said, his voice sounding soft and lulling almost.

"..." You tried to open your mouth to say something but no words came out.

"No need for that..." A lady to the furthest left said, chuckling lightly. "You're still recovering..."

"Hey, (Y/N)." They all said, their voices resonating in the dark place. "You need to survive. You and your brother will be the last of us..."

Something started to glow. You say your arm and face glowing. You looked over to where everyone was, they too were glowing.

Crimson.

Everyone had someplace glowing red.

"It's time to wake up.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Light slowly filled your vision as you opened your eyes. The first thing that came to your vision was the familiar ceiling above you. You've seen that ceiling a lot of times already. You wake up to that ceiling.

The butterfly estate.

"...uh..." You tried to speak, but your voice was sore and it hurt your throat to even try to hum. 'Ah... my whole body hurt... ah, right... the village... is Koichi okay? Is everyone okay...?'

You looked around the room, trying to see if there was a glass of water you could reach. But to your surprise, someone was sitting right besides you.

Sanemi.

He was asleep. His body was slouched down and it was about that his back would have a lot of problems if he kept up his position. His eyes had dark circles below them and a stubble growing.

Your man has not been keeping up with his face it seems.

"...Sa..nemi..." You croaked out, moving your hand to reach him, but it just hurt like hell. "...Nemi..." 'dammit husband. Wake up. I need water.' "...Sanemi..."

"Huh!" Sanemi shot up, panting heavily and he looked around. Until finally, finally, fucking finally looking over to you. "(Y/N)!! You're awake!! You're awake! This isn't a dream, right?!"