《85》

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back and also, I really am completely fine now. No need to worry.

~·~·~·~

It's been a few days and Koichi still hasn't come home and you've been very, very worried.

"Sanemi... where's Koichi?" You asked, making your way to the back yard where Sanemi and Shiro were playing since this morning.

"Hm... He should be with..." He paused, thinking while letting Shiro pull on his hair. "He should be with... Kanroji or Muichiro. Don't worry too much, he'll be here soon."

'I hope so...' You sighed, going to the kitchen to prepare lunch. "I wanted to make him his favorite too..."

Just as you made your way to the kitchen, a familiar crow was waiting by the window. It was Koichi's crow, very obvious with its bracelet that Koichi made. You let it enter and gave him a bowl of water.

"Hello, (Y/N)-nee!!" Yes, Koichi's crow has the same attitude as him. Like, they're basically twins. "That brat that hasn't come home for so long finally decided to give a message!!"

"Really!? How is he?! Where is he right now!?" You asked, slamming your hand on the table in excitement. "What is he doing right now!?"

"U-uh... he's busy..." He said, trembling and slowly backing away from you. "H-he wanted to tell you that he won't be coming by here for the training..."

"WHAT!? WHY!?" You exclaimed, snatching the bird before he could fly away. "Where is that young man. You are and you will tell me where he is or you'll be next on the menu."

"EEK!!!" The crow screeched as he tried to fly away. "I'M SORRY!! I WAS TOLD NOT TO TELL YOU!! IT WAS OYAKATA-SAMA WHO SAID NOT TELL!!"

"Well if it's like that..." You sigh and let go of the crow and he immediately flew away from you. "Sorry about that... I just haven't seen him in a long time and I'm worried about him..."

"It's okay... uh... that was all he said... uh. Goodbye." he flew away.

There goes your only chance to know where Koichi was. You sigh, standing up from the chair and about to start cooking when you realized something.

"Ah. I forgot to buy ingredients." You sighed, feeling stressed even more. 'I need to calm down. Koichi's fine. He's fine. He's fine.' You kept muttering to yourself as you made your way to the door. "Sanemi! I'm gonna go out to buy!"

"Want me to come with!?" He screamed from the back.

"It's fine! I'll be back soon!" You scream back as you close the door. 'Ah.. it's so hot...'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After finally getting all the things that you needed for lunch, you happily made your way back home. But on the way, you noticed a group of familiar people. Demon slayers that looked confused, lost, and very beaten up.

"Ah! Hello!" You greeted, going over to the group. They all turn to you and tilt their head in confusion. "Ah, do I look weird out of uniform... but it's me, Shinazugawa (Y/N), from the butterfly estate."

"AAH!! (Y/N)-sama!!" They exclaimed, crying tears of joy. "We're lost and we can't find the Wind Hashira's home! Please help us!" They bowed down, begging, and making people look.

"Oh please raise your heads, I was just about to go home." You said, trying to get them to act normal. "But... have you eaten yet?" They stood up, drying their tears, and shaking their heads. "Well... why don't you help me buy a few things and I'll cook you guys something."

"YES!!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Sanemi, we're back!" You exclaimed, opening the door and letting the demon slayers enter. They seemed to be shaking but you just assumed they were hungry. "Please, come in."

"Welcome- wait, what do you mean we...?" Sanemi arrived at the front door, holding Shiro. He frowned, rolling his eyes when he saw the demon slayers. "Why are they here?"

"Oh, I found them in the market. They were lost so I helped them out." You said, making your way to the kitchen, the demon slayers trailing behind you like a bunch of baby ducks. "Wanna help us out, I'm making lunch."

Sanemi clicked his tongue, turning away from the demon slayers, "I'm gonna go prepare their training." With that, he left with Shiro, but not after giving a glare to the poor demon slayers.

"Well then boys, let's make lunch!!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Why are they here?" Sanemi growled as you all ate lunch. He glared at the demon slayers in an extra table.

"Sanemi, don't be mean. They need to eat to train." You scolded, pouring water for Shiro. You turn to them and give them a reassuring smile. "It's okay boys, you can eat as much as you want."

The boys were sure that they saw a halo and wings sprouting from you, but when they turned to Sanemi, they saw a horn and a tail. It was such a complete opposite that they wondered how this marriage worked in the first place. But one look from the man made them shut up and flash those thoughts out the drain.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"This is where you'll be staying!" You said as you lead the demon slayers in one of the spare rooms. "I already prepared the bedding so please make yourself at home. I'll also be making the meals so you won't have to worry and I'll help you if you ever get injured!"

"Thank you, angel!" They said with a smile.

'Angel?' You asked yourself about the weird nickname. "Your training with Sanemi will start tomorrow, good luck! And goodnight!" You waved goodbye as you shut the doors, leaving the boys alone as they accepted the fact that they will be facing the devil tomorrow.

"Well at least (Y/N)-sama is here..." One of them muttered as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah, she's like a breath of fresh air in here." They all nodded, closing their eyes and falling asleep. "Oh, Shiro is cute too..."

"Too bad when he grows up..." They shudder as they imagine that mean and scary glare on that cute little face. "Ah, gotta sleep, gotta sleep."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

At the same time, in a place away from the Wind Hashira's territory was Koichi, walking around town, on a special mission that he took.

'Close. Behind me. A lot of weird legs or something.' He thought, breathing carefully and not making any sudden moves. 'Don't kill it... let it follow you...'

》A.N《

So, we're close. Very close. Be prepared.

[Be very, very prepared cause i have no idea what's about to go down and I'm scared as shit too]