Epilogue

Taliah's POV

Six years later our children are running around playing with Chase Carries five year old son. Harry our son is best friends with Chase I reckon he will be his Beta when Harry takes over from Kyle our angels Lisa, Lola and Lana love playing pranks on everyone every day we wake up we double check the house and laugh at whoever gets the gooey mess all over them. Never a dull day I'm now officially a high school music teacher I love it. "Hey beautiful lets make more." He's got to be kidding me. "HaHa your funny I gave you four at once I don't mind fooling around but my baby making days are over." He pouted I stood on my toes and kissed his pouty face it soon got too heated, and well you can guess what happened next.

"Hey Carrie want to go for a run without the pups," "do you need to even ask let's go girl." We shifted and our wolves stretched their legs as we bolted through our territory. We made our other half's train us they didn't want to but we explained we're werewolves like them just because were female doesn't mean we can't fight, plus we're mothers our natural instinct is to protect our pups. Carry caught my attention. "TAY, HUMANS, NO HUNTERS." We stopped dead in our tracks why are hunters in our territory we mind-linked the pack Kyle and James were by our sides almost instantly. A hunter approached us looking over at his friends. "It's our lucky day Fred a pack of wolves wow hold the phone that white one will look good on my bed soft fur. Oscar growled loudly before I noticed he had killed the hunter he looked at the other hunters lifted his head to make himself bigger, and growled at them as he stood in front of me shielding me. The hunters shook as they loaded their guns, we took our chance and I pounced and killed one whilst the rest of the pack looked around to see if there were anymore, meanwhile James and Kyle killed the other two hunters we could see. "Baby get back to the pups I don't know if any hunters got near the house." Carrie and I both sprinted back to our pups it smelt fine we saw them playing we shifted back put on our clothes, we were still unsure of their safety so we brought them inside and into the safe room until we got the all clear. They were totally unfazed by what could of happened.