Chapter 10

Warning ⚠️ This chapter will contain sexual themes so if you don't want to read them read the next chapter

Taliah's POV

I was feeling crappy today I had just finished my ride with Grace as she stood patiently waiting for me to groom her I hummed to the radio that was playing to help distract my cramps that time of month I hate it. I finished brushing her and picked out her hooves. I spent most of my time, playing my piano or here with the horses. I took my grooming box and stored it in the tack room. I then carried Graces tack to the table and started to clean and polish it, I do this after every ride or drive I have with her. I was so engrossed in what I was doing I didn't notice anyone come in. "Well, well, well Luna I'm surprised the Alpha let you out of his sight today." I turned around grumpy and pissed off it was Ray I think. Then panic settled on my face as I realised why he was here with a devilish smile and a lustrous look in his eyes, shit my time of the month. Play cool then bolt to the bathroom, I hope Kyle comes soon I'm no match for a werewolf.
"Ray isn't it, I thought you would be lookout around the perimeter according to your Alpha. By the way you shouldn't talk like that about your Alpha it's disrespectful and of course he's protective of me but, I'm not a china doll and I will not be spoken to like that by the likes of you got it." As I edged my way to the bathroom I was surprised even when I'm scared I'm resilient . "Do you think I care about my Alpha RIGHT NOW! You shouldn't have left your protector today I'll take what I can get." Oh god he was coming to do unspeakable things to me his Luna, I turned and ran for the toilet locking it as harsh breaths came, now was not the time to have a panic attack. He was attacking the door I don't think it was gonna hold well shit I couldn't escape then I hear a miraculous sound it was Shilo he was growling I could tell by the sounds he'd jumped and started biting into Ray. "AAHH GET OF ME MUTT!" Then a loud roar was heard it shook the doorframe I felt the vibrations through the floor. Shilo whined I could tell he was submitting it must mean Kyle oh thank god.

Kyles POV

I was patrolling the perimeter of my territory when I came across an area that was supposed to be guarded by Ray do I have to do his work too I gave him one thing to do then, an overpowering scent hit me I knew my mate was on her cycle then plus this areas right next to the horses and Rays unmated my eyes widened as I put all the pieces together in my head, if that bastard lays a finger on his Luna I will kill him.
I ran to the stables tracking her arousing scent to the tack room what I saw made Oscar come out and take control Shilo was protecting Taliah who was on the other side of the door Ray was kicking in. I roared with all my Alpha authority Shilo got off Ray and bowed whining  submissively, however Ray wasn't backing down her scent was driving his wolf crazy. I was snarling as I lifted my head for him to submit, nothing he growled right back then we fought I was way bigger than Ray I clawed his stomach not giving him a chance to shift he was screaming on the floor but not giving up. "Son what are you... oh" my dad could sense Taliahs scent had changed but he was mated to my mum so he wouldn't try anything on her. "Ray Perkson get your filthy ass out of this pack, you not only left your post, but you have put your Luna in danger, you maybe unmated but most of the men behind me are too and they didn't let their wolves take over to harm your Alpha's Luna. You've failed to control your mutt and I speak for your Alpha and as your former Alpha You. Will. Leave. This. Pack. Right. Now!" Ray was rejected from the pack bond it broke I could feel Ray break with it, werewolves are meant to be pack animals if one gets out of line the Alpha or in this case the previous Alpha still has the power to reject members of the pack that are not fit to be loyal to their command anymore.
I scrapped the door whimpering loudly as my father cleared out everyone Ray took off, now a rogue.
Taliah's heart rate was faster than normal judging by her harsh breathing she was having a panic attack. I shifted and James handed me some clothes before he ran off he was unmated too and didn't want to stick around he was fighting his wolf enough. Whilst Oscar wanted her right now and was pissed that the door was in the way. I shifted back and changed. I knocked the door. "Baby I'm sorry about Ray, you don't need to worry no more he's made a rogue he will never see you or hurt you again, for his disloyalty, did he touch you?" The thought of it made me irritated and angry. She was sniffling "No he said he'd take what he can get that he didn't care about his Alpha I panicked and ran to the toilet then Shilo must have been bitting him." Then she came out of the toilet and hurried into my arms seeking comfort I hugged her close smelling my mark to help calm both of us of course I couldn't completely calm down as she could tell by trousers. She pulled away and I growled. She bashfully looked away from me well that's not happening she squealing when I lifted her over my shoulder but she didn't fight me I could smell her arousal she wanted me too good she's getting everything and maybe if she allows Oscar can have a go with his mate.