Chapter 20

Warning Chapter contains sexual themes

Kyle's POV

"Now I know they're holding my pack prisoner did he say if he was going to sell them, what's the time limit I have Luna." "Look I don't know he said he'll sell ones with special coat colours do any of your newly shifted wolves have special coats." "No I have no white or golden wolves so my men won't be sold?" "LOOK DORREN IF NONE OF YOUR WOLVES HAVE SPECIAL COATS THEN THEY'LL BE SAFE. You will not speak to my mate that way understood you know were the door is if you continue to treat Taliah this way." It was taking everything in me not to leap over this table and kill him.

I set Taliah on my knee keeping a firm eye on this horrible Alpha. I stroke her arm as we discuss our plan of attack thanks to the picture and video evidence Chloe took and my mate pointed out were a few traps were placed, they only keep 3 guards we'd need thick rubber gloves for the cells. Our plan was simple surround the jail house when they change guard we shift human form some of our men blend in as guards taking out the ones left we go in get them out and run for it. Plan A simple Taliah suggested a plan B there was a cellar beneath the cells she'd noticed trap doors leading down to. If worse case scenario the girls stay in the cellars, extract the prisoners and take them out back I didn't like it but majority voted that would be plan B.
I whisper in her ear "I don't want you being one of them, your too important to me." "Hunny I didn't ask permission that's the plan and if that one fails the girls and I can easily get them out we're human we can touch the cells you can't." She thinks I'm worried about that. "Baby I ain't worried about that if you get caught helping the prisoners they could sell you, hunters don't know that only males are werewolves they could think you were werewolves too." "If that's the case we'll deal with it plus silver cuffs and wolfsbane have no effect on us but I promise to be careful and remember that's only if plan A fails." She kissed me sweetly and I put my face in her neck inhaling her scent. "Fine I still don't like it but I can never argue you out of doing something." She smiled smugly at me oh she'll pay for that.
Taliah took a spare set of clothes for me. "You better be careful and don't do anything stupid Kyle." I mocked hurt "As if I'd do that, don't you know me love, I know I'll be careful if it goes wrong..." "Kyle it won't go wrong your plans good." She stood on her toes wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, I pushed my tongue inside and we fought for dominance she gave into me.

I pushed her back on the bed and flipped her over so she was straddling me. She could feel my excitement hitting her and I welcomed overpowering scent of her delicious arousal I rock her back and forth Taliah moaning I need her right now I put my hands on her thighs an slide my hand up till I feel how damp her pants are Oscar was coming out I pushed him back I want her for myself right now. I grab the sides of her pants and rip them off her. "Oh Kyle I need you so bad." I know I grab the zip of her dress yank it down remove her dress I make quick work of disposing of her bra till her exquisite naked chest beckons me I lean up and suck on her breasts. Meanwhile Taliah is fumbling around trying to take my trousers off I push her hands away lift her up take my jeans and boxers down and dig my nails into her hips she's moaning so loud I love it I suck her breasts again as I shove her down fully onto my aching erection. "Gah Baby this I love what your doing to me" I grab her hips securing her on top of me. "Baby do it take me all in." "Kyle uummm" she started rocking slowly then she lifted herself and slammed back down on my dick god this is amazing. She put her hands on my chest and rocked as deep as she could back and forth Taliah will be the death of me, I couldn't take it anymore I had to be deep inside I flipped her onto her back as she squealed wrapping her legs around my waist. I massage her breast then bent down and bit her other nipple as I thrashed inside her wet cervix pushing in and out with force she grabbed my ass digging her nails into me as I pumped her deeper being inside her uterus so deep this is the life I revelled in the feeling of being inside her I put one finger inside rubbing her clit making her scream and jump into me more, she was so sensitive.
"Baby just like that aahhh your a god." I'm glad she noticed. I pulled out and was frantically thrusting into her she never let go of her hold on my ass. Thrusting inside her felt like heaven I didn't even care I had a job to do this was my job right now, a job I'll never be sick of. After I thrusted my dick another three times she screamed her orgasm out at the top of her lungs and if I wasn't on top of her she would have jumped to the floor from her release. I wasn't done she groaned as I thrusted pumping her milking her after another two deep thrusts I got my release "FUCK I LOVE YOU TALIAH" I cursed and felt my cum explode inside her earning mewling from Taliah "I love you too Kyle." Once I spilled everything inside her I kissed her making my tongue find hers still inside her we made out until we were out of breath Taliah stroked the ends of my hair then I pulled out and laid her on my chest.

After a few hours I had to leave she watched me the entire time eyes filled with desire crap I wanted to do nothing but make love to her but I had to help this stupid Alpha with a hard on thanks to my super hot mate Christ I'm addicted. "Sorry baby but if you look at me again like that you'll be sore for a month I will let Oscar have you so much you won't be able to sit or walk without pain." She stopped staring at my ass. "I'm sure I wouldn't mind you already did that once." "Ah so confident yes I let him have you fully once but if I let him have you for an entire month and you'll hate him. I've got to go baby besides the sooner we get those werewolves the sooner I can claim you again, and again until you beg me to stop and be bed bound for a week." Her eyes lite up at the thought.

After I shifted we headed out for the rescue. We stuck to the areas Taliah said weren't covered in hidden traps there were no guards on the roof we could tell there was only three scents in the jail that weren't wolves. Dorren went and shifted I'd stay in wolf form and he'd wait for my signal. Brandon killed the guard at the door quickly so as not to alert the other guards I waited for another hunter to walk up the stairs I bite into his neck before he could do anything once all three hunters were silently killed Dorren came in with gloves and released all his wolves informing them to be quiet then an urgent mind-link from James "ALPHA HURRY THAT BITTEN WOLF MASTER IS HERE WITH SO MANY ROGUES LUNA AND FAMILY ARE IN THE SAFE ROOM!" No not my family he can't have her. I left and let Oscar out Alpha Dorren looked confused as to why I was leaving him before this could be over I don't care he'll want my mate I can't let that happen.

Once at my pack I saw a few remaining rogues and joined the fight. "IS THE LUNA STILL SAFE!" I yelled to James through our link he didn't answer for a couple of minutes those minutes Oscar took his worry and frustration out on the remaining wolves all now dead. "WELL ANSWER DAMIT!" As Oscar made his way to the safe room the room was a mess and Taliah was gone Harper was screaming with Shilo licking her face, James was unconscious. I immediately started tracking for her scent gathered my best tracker."Well do you sense her." He scented in a different direction whining. "Alpha this scent has been tampered with its like the bitten wolf had someway to mask her scent it gets fuzzy by the stream and then it's gone. I'm sorry I'll keep on it." This can't be I go to help another alpha and my Luna is kidnapped by the beast I was suppose to kill and protect her from.

Once James comes to he immediately says "Luna" "Well then you already know you failed her." I know it wasn't his fault but I needed to vent my anger at someone and he was with her. "What happened exactly?" "Your parents and sister  and Harper were inside I was explaining the situation to Luna Taliah she was freaking out then I heard Harper scream beast I turned around I didn't have time to shift before I was shot I blacked out I remember the Luna screaming when I was shot I woke up here in the hospital. I know I failed her Alpha I failed you I will help you find Taliah shes like the sister I never had." He started to get up from the bed I gently pushed him down. "I know and you will, but first you need to heal so tomorrow you can help search I also need to find her scent. I've called all the Alphas around were her scent disappears to keep an eye out for any bitten wolves with my mate."