Inroduction

I'm Taliah Sears I'm 19 years old and I go to university I'm studying music I am planning on being a music teacher. I love to sing and play the piano. My hobby is horse riding or driving and ever since my sister was four years old I'd take her riding with me. I love the peace and freedom that comes with riding. My dog Shilo follows us everywhere, with my chore money I bought him as a pup, he is a Belgian Malinois, not aggressive but he's not a whole lot keen on Luke my younger brother I don't know why. Luke is 14 he doesn't like to hang out with us anymore he's the, I hate to say this typical teenage boy when it comes to his sisters especially mum.
Luke can get very aggressive sometimes never to Harper or me we pick our battles with him, but he has hit mum before dad always straightens him out. I love my brother but I admit I'm scared of him too at least Harper and I don't stay in the house long unlike our mum she like my dad use to be a doctor but stopped when I was five. Dad continues to work he taught me CPR and first aid always handy knowledge I guess.

I'm Kyle Alpha of the Red Moon Pack I'm 23 years old. My dad gave me the title three years ago. I live with my family whilst my pack live elsewhere in the territory some unmated males live in the pack house, my duties start with Patrol the territory in the morning, workout, office work for the pack, eat(YUM) and daydream constantly about her my mate I know I sound like a lovestruck puppy well I'm a werewolf that needs my mate. My mate would be able to calm my wolf Oscar when he loses control. I would do anything for the one I have yet to meet, it drives me crazy sometimes but life goes on.