Harlos

"HARRY?!?!"Carlos called. He'd been searching for his boyfriend for ages, but the pirate was nowhere to be found. The snow on the ground was getting thicker and the air was growing colder. The puppy boy shivered. "HARry?!?!"his voice cracked. Tears were starting to spill. He was so cold, so tired. He was going to kill Harry. Suddenly, he heard a laugh. He spun around to see Harry walking towards him.
"Honestly pup, you're so emotional,"he laughed. The smile on his face faded when he spotted tears falling down his lover's face, goosebumps all over his freckled arms. Then, Carlos passed out. The pirate was just about able to lunge forward and grab his boyfriend before he hit the ground.

"Cmon pup, wake up,"Harry whispered, gently shaking his lover awake. Carlos slowly opened his eyes, and the moment he saw Harry, he shoved him.
"You scared me! That was mean!"he almost yelled, folding his arms, an adorable pout on his face.
"It was funny until you passed out, pup. Honestly, you need to wear jackets, it's fucking Winter!"
"I wouldn't need to go outside and freeze if you didn't run off and-" Harry cut of the younger boy by crashing his lips onto his.

A/N:

I just like the picture.