Jaylos

Carlos glared at his boyfriend. Jay hadn't given him any attention that day. He was getting impatient. The older male was on his Xbox, playing some sort of game with Ben and Chad. Carlos crawled into his lover's lap and started whimpering. Jay ignored him. "Baaabe..."he whined, pouting.
"Hold on baby, I'm busy,"Jay replied, keeping his eyes glued to the screen. Carlos whimpered again, pawing at his boyfriend's chest. Suddenly, he got an idea. Quickly, Carlos got up and pulled off his shirt. He chucked it across the room and started running his fingers along Jay's chest and through his hair. Jay took off his headphones and put them and his controller down. "Are you this desperate for attention?"he asked, taking his lover's hand.
"You never give me attention anymore. You're always too into that game, whatever it is. I miss you,"Carlos complained, curling into the older male. Jay sighed.
"Honestly, but before I got the game, I was literally giving you attention 24/7. Lemme have a break."
"Pwease?" Carlos gave his boyfriend puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, fine, just don't do those eyes again." Jay turned off his game and gave Carlos little pepper kisses. The younger male giggled and pulled his lover into a long awaited kiss.

A/N:

I wrote this when I couldn't sleep. Just a little fluff 🥺 I have made a decision. I will do one shots of Jane and Carlos but only if you ask. If you want some, you must ask. Also please give me requests or this book will end up being full of Jaylos, and I'm sure lots of you don't want that 😂 PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS PLEASE! Love you all ❤️