Jil (Benlos/Malvie)

Ben gripped his boyfriend's hand tighter. These parades always made him nervous. So many attractive men around that could easily take Carlos from him. The puppy boy looked up at his lover, smiling, gently squeezing his hand. He loved the protectiveness Ben gave him. Beside the pair stood Mal and Evie, both wearing rainbow clothes and make-up. Evie was screaming along with the crowd, while Mal stood silently, watching her girlfriend. Carlos turned around to see Jay leaning up against the back wall, air pods in. The young boy sighed. Jay didn't want to come in the first place, but Carlos had begged him, promising it'd be fun. Well apparently big parades and lots of shirtless men aren't really Jay's cup of tea. The son of Cruella pecked his boyfriend on the cheek and whispered,"I'll be right back,"before running off to his friend. Jay removed his air pods on seeing Carlos approach him.
"Hey C,"he said, sighing.
"Sorry for making you come, I know this isn't really your thing, but if you wanna get a boyfriend, now's your chance!"Carlos exclaimed.
"Eh, I dunno."
"Cmon, you can't tell me you aren't attracted to some of these people. I mean, I kind of am and I've got a boyfriend."
"Imma tell Ben."
"You wouldn't dare..."
"Oh I think I would!" Jay rushed off to Ben at the front of the crowd, Carlos hot on his tail. Unfortunately, the son of Jafar made it first. "Hey Ben, Carlos said he finds some of these men attractive." Carlos finally reached the two.
"But I wouldn't date them cause I'm with you!"he protested. Jay was about to butt in again when he spotted somebody. He hadn't noticed them before, but damn. He was attractive. Whilst Ben and Carlos were 'arguing', Jay slipped away and to this young man. That was when he realised who it was. Gil, one of their worst enemies. Great... Jay thought, Now I'm in love with the enemy. What's Mal gonna say? Fucking Carlos. Jay slowly backed away, heading back towards Ben and Carlos.
"Promise you love me and only me,"Ben said, holding Carlos' hand tightly. The younger boy giggled.
"Only you, my prince,"he replied. Jay sighed. If only he'd found love like that.

A/N:

Short but cute ❤️ Happy Pride month! In case you didn't guess, they're at a Pride Parade 🏳️‍🌈 which is why they're dressed up in rainbow. Because Jay and Gil didn't really get together, I might write a sequel. Only if you ask though. For now, bye! Love you all ❤️