91

It's been 34 hours and we still haven't heard anything in regards to Oscar

It's been 34 hours and we still haven't heard anything in regards to Oscar.I grew even more anxious by the minute,and that one hope I had that everything might be okay was slowly fading away.

"You okay?"I sighed. I lost count of how many times I've been asked that question,most of it came from Laurice but now my brother was standing at my bedroom door frame looking at me.

"I'm just really tired."I rubbed my eyes. I was sleepy,I wanted to sleep but when it actually came to me sleeping I couldn't. Different thoughts ran through my head and I become restless.

"You should sleep. We're all worried about you "He walked into my room taking a seat at the edge of my bed.

I grunted in response, I worry about myself too.

"Spooky wouldn't like to come back home to see you like this." I scoffed.

"If he comes back." I clenched my jaw.

"You talking as if he dead."He frowned

"Might as well be. I'm not going to sit here and try to convince myself that somehow maybe everything is okay. But it's been 34 fucking hours Bry. And we still haven't heard shit." I was never one to be negative but I had to prepare myself for the worse.

"One thing I know about that bald headed son of a bitch is that he loves you and he's a fighter. No one can get rid of him that easily. Trust me I've tried."He smirked.

I leaned on my bed frame crossing my arms.
"I want out of all of this " I said seriously
"I want out of La Divine,and I want to leave all this shit behind."

"I know baby sis. That's your decision to make. I'm sure I can stick around a little while longer to be the leader."

I shook my head
"No, I want you to have a future too Bryson. You're 25. You need a girlfriend, kids. You can do so much better with your life. Leave La Divine."I want my own happy ending as much as I wanted theirs. Him,Gio and Laurice,Keisha and Benji and Pablo. I didn't want any of us tied to this gang life.

He chuckled.
"I know....sometimes I think the best thing dad ever did was leave the gang... its just fucked up that I was the one that had to take over because of it." I scotted closer to him grabbing his hand.

"It's not too late to leave. We can all walk out and build a life of our own. A life that doesn't involve having to live in fear everyday. We deserve it."

~~~~~~~~

Nightime came sooner than I expected and we still haven't heard anything. We had every La Divine and Santos member flipping Los Angeles to find one sign of Oscar but it was like he disappeared. He vanished.

Alone in my house is not how I wanted to spend my evening but It was how I'm going to spend it.

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard it.

Someone was in my house, I knew it was Laurice because she was working and I wasn't too hopeful to think that it was Oscar. He would've made his presence known.

Grabbing my gun,I slowly tiptoed through the dark hallway. I knew the house layout like the back of my hand so when I knew I was in the living room I switched on the lights whilst pointing my gun in the air

My breath hitched in my throat seeing Cuchillos sitting on my armchair. I eyed the two large men that accompanied her.

"Robyn baby.. how are you?"She smirked. I still didn't lower my gun down as I glared at her

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?"I asked angrily.

She ignored my question and spoke up. "I heard you're looking for that little boyfriend of yours." Her eyes was taunting me. She was behind his disappearance and she came here to torture me with that fact

"What did you do to him?"My voice was hard and cold. I couldnt show any signs of vulnerability around her. She could smell fear.

She started laughing.
"Well I had to teach your little Spooky a little lesson. He's too good for my liking. He's turning the Santos against me and that's something I cannot have."

I looked at her like the crazy lady she is.
"Are you serious? He's not turning anyone against you heck they're doing that on their own. But can you blame them?"

She led by inflicting fear and sometimes that isn't the best thing. People loved Oscar because he was hard but he protected them, he cared. The others switched sides because they were afraid of what Cuchillos would do, but then they switched to Oscar's defense because they knew he would still protect them.

"This is when I don't like your smart mouth.but you know what, I like you and I like Spooky, but some thing needed to be done. On that table is an address there you'll find your little boyfriend but I'll only give it to you...id you promise to leave Freeridge you and Oscar. I want Los Santos to myself and La Divine out of my town."

"Or?"

"Or I kill each and everyone of you. I'm not afraid to rain hell in freeridge chica. Leaving is the smartest thing to do."

I looked at the piece of paper and back at her.

This was an easy decision

"Fine,We'll leave....." I shrugged walking over to take the paper off the table.

"Good girl."she woke up from her space standing infront of me.

"This is only because I love Oscar and I want a peaceful life for everyone."

I watched her and her goons walk out of my house and looked down at the address in my hand.

I went to my house phone and dialled Keisha's number.

"I know where he is."

I walked to my room to get changed.

I agreed that we would leave Freeridge but I didn't say when. And we were going to leave freeridge as soon as we took care of her.

The end of Cuchillos would be a happy ending for all of us.