21

I looked up at Laurice who just sat there with her hand under her chin just cheesing

"If you smile any wider you're gonna end like those freaks in Truth or Dare." I commented and went back to my notes.

The things i had to do.
I had 2 assignments that I've been putting off and now i was drowning in them.

Do not procrastinate kids

I could still feel her gaze on me. It was quite hard to ignore her when I could see her in the corner of my eyes grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Okay Lau. What's up?" I put my highlighter down and looked at my best friend

"What's up? What's up? Let me tell you something...Roscyn is what's up."

"Roscyn? Are you kidding me?"

"What?it's still a work in progress. Either that or Roscar."

"How about nothing. Just stop." I was annoyed now.

Last night was amazing but we both left knowing there could never be an us.
Not now or ever.

"So we're just going to sit here and pretend you guys didn't escape and probably had some nasty ass sex somewhere in the bushes or something?" She grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

I tried to, but I couldn't help but break into a smile.

"I fucking knew it! Your brother,Gio and I was betting on it. Heck even Rome too. Bryson and I said yes. Rome said No but Gio was on the edge."

I was shocked. Even my own brother took part in her foolishness and he didn't like Oscar.

"Well sorry to break it to you, we didn't have any kind of sex anywhere. I don't do that in public places Laurice."

"Girl you're so full of shit. Let me refresh your memory. Sunday church, you came with me I lost you and next thing I know you're in that red impala having butt naked ass sex next to the fucking Church Robyn. The church. God saw that and cringed sis. No respect at all."

My cheeks turned red.

Oh god
I remember that day way too well. I hadn't seen him for a week and well, we both had some urges and one thing led to another.

"You remember it now huh? You two are sinners. I prayed that day. Prayed to god that I got that image out of my mind and prayed for you two nasty ass kids Shit like that would scar a 16 year old."

"What would scar a 16 year old?" Jamal walked in casually.

"Where did you come from?" I asked as he magically appeared infront of us.

"Duh your door was unlocked." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I squinted my eyes at him.

"No, the door was locked Jamal." I frowned. I made sure this time.

"Okay fiiinnee... I made a copy of your key." He shrugged.

My moth dropped open. "Excuse y-"

"Anyways, what would scar a 16 year old?" He cut me off and asked Laurice once again.

That little shit

I frowned
Everybody thought Jamal and I were the best duo but Laurice and Jamal was something else. My own personal nightmare.

"Nothing just the fact that Rih and Oscar had car sex next to the church." She shrugged.

"Laurice he's 15!" I scolded

"You think that's weird. She was having a sleepover once at the house and I was asleep in my room and all I could hear was something hitting the walls. And I was worried and when I walked into her room. He was on top of her and I swear Lau I saw his ass crack. I saw Freaking Spooky Diaz's ass crack."

Both him and Laurice burst out laughing loudly.

"Guys that's enough!" I frowned.
This wasn't funny.
My sex life wasn't funny.

"Oh god and then I remember when there was the lockdown at Mario's house! Oh god, these two idiots were getting it on on his bedroom floor, door open and Abuelita walked in on them." Laurice was wheezing.

"Oh She told us that."Jamal looked at me with wide eyes
"Didn't she throw a pack of condoms at you two?" He tried to contain his laughter.

I slowly nodded my head.
She infact did so.

"Oh god we saw her bring it out from her room. Rih how the fuck did she know He was hitting it raw?!" Laurice asked still laughing.

"I don't fucking know. Now can you two drop it!" I said fed up.
My cheeks couldn't turn any redder and I was embarrassed as hell.

"You know we have enough funny sex encounters to write a book on you two." Jamal snorted.

"No but for real. Robyn, you and Oscar had way too much sex. It's fucking crazy. I'm suprised you didn't end up pregnant sooner."

My face fell

Mood ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for all the sex talk 😬

3 uploads in a day for the simple fact that I'm going MIA and i will be back soon, with more chapters

But knowing me, It'll probably be the day after tomorrow 🤭

In the meantime check out Rollacoaster