76

"Are you sure about this?"  He looked up at me from the bag I placed in front of him

"Are you sure about this?" He looked up at me from the bag I placed in front of him.

I nodded.
"I wouldn't come here based on assumptions. I don't play when it comes to the people I love." I kept my face blank.

"Yet you are working with the same person that's hurting the people you so called love?" He questioned and my jaw clenched.

"Sometimes you have to do things for the greater good." I shrugged

"You've turned everyone against you and you think this-". He looked at the duffel bag in front of him "- will somehow make things better for you?" He asked

I scoffed
"It doesn't. But I mean business and When I want something I get it. So you either hop on board or don't." I stood up dusting the invisible dust off my mini skirt. I didn't miss his gaze on my long naked legs.

"You know I like you. You seem to have the balls Spooky seems to not have." He smirked

"Oh Spooky has balls. Mine's just bigger." I shrugged.

"It's a deal Princessa." He offered his hand and I leaned over shaking it.

"Nice doing business with you."

I got in my car and drove back to the city.

Tonight

Everything's going to go down tonight and I've finally managed to make things a lot more worse than it already was.
I looked down at the caller ID to see that it was Chico calling.

"I'm driving." I said once I answered

"How did everything go?" He asked

I clenched my jaw.
"He's in."

"Amazing! Hermosa none of this will be possible without you. We make a great team."

"Yeah. I gotta go I'll see you tonight." And with that I hang up.

We managed to get the Prophets involved in this. Months ago I found myself planning to work against them after the stunt they pulled on La Divine and now I was about to work with them for the greater good.

Chico had told me all about Oscar's phone call and tonight was the night everything was going to go down. I knew they'll probably have La Divine behind them and the rest of the Santos that simply refused to switch. So Chico decided to involve the Prophets in this fight.

It was getting bigger and bigger than I anticipated.

And it was going to get out of hand. Nothing about this felt good.

I got to my apartment building and as soon as I stepped in I saw a very furious looking Laurice sitting on the sofa. She saw me and she soon got on her feet.

I rolled my eyes pretending she wasn't there,walking to the elevator

"Oh no you fucking don't." She matched my pace and got in the elevator the same time I did.

"Are you not going to fucking speak?" She questioned. I just shook my head not wanting to open my mouth and say something I'll regret.

"Are you fucking kidding Rih? Shooting Benji? Working with Chico? How the fuck did you get into that.?"

"Laurice. I do suggest you get out of my face." I said calmly

"Or what? You're gonna shoot me like you shot Benji?" She hit back. I stepped away from her

"You don't understand anything so I suggest you check your tone before you come up in my face in my building."

"Oh my building. All that gang shit getting to your head huh? Or do we have to blame Chico for that? Since you're acting like he wasn't behind all the shit that hurt you."

I wanted to bang my head on the wall. She didn't understand but I wasn't going to stand here and make her understand any of this. It was not her business. She just needed to stay the fuck out of my way.

"You're fucking unbelievable. You're not even going to speak to me? Give me a reason as to why you're doing all of this shit?" She shouted

"No I'm not because it doesn't concern you so I suggest you step out of the elevator and leave me the fuck alone." I ignored the look of hurt in her eyes.

"Whoever this Rih is she's not my best friend and until she comes back I want nothing to do with this. Whoever this is." She stared at me in disgust

It almost hurt me to see the look on her face

"And this doesn't want anything to do with you either." I spat back