61

"I am not leaving until you tell me where she is

"I am not leaving until you tell me where she is." I stood infront of the door with my arms crossed 

Laurice glared at me with a pot in hand ready to swing it at me again. She could swing all she wants but I wasn't leaving until I knew where Robyn was.

After that day at Emily when she flat out said No and had me feeling hurt I never saw or heard from her again. And the silent treatment from her was killing me because now I knew she knew and I wanted to know what was going on in her heard.

"Oh My god Oscar. I don't fucking know.  She has exams leave her the fuck alone and go kiss that puta from across the street." She glared

Of course she knew. That fucked up BFF Girl code or whatever these females call it. Stupid if you ask me.

"Look that was a mistake. It's not going to happen again. I just need to talk to her, fuck Laurice. I fucking miss her and I don't want her to be mad at me. You know whatever's going on in that head of hers might actually make her fail. Have you thought about that?" I questioned  

I was trying to guilt her into telling me. Because All I said was Cap. Regardless of whatever was happening around her, Robyn always had the ability to seperate these things and focus on one. There was no way my girl was failing any exams.

"You know, I'm only going to tell you because I know you're not going to leave me the fuck alone. Even if I call the cops.  So here."  She walked away from me and appeared with a piece of paper with an address on it.

I took it then pulled her head in for a kiss on the forehead. I jogged out of her house and into my car which I had left running. Not a good idea in Freeridge but when It came to Robyn I never think.  Especially now that i was drowning in guilt and self pity.

I needed to make it right with her. In no way shape or form I was going to let her get away from me.

It felt weird driving into the city. I knew everything about me was going to stand out like a sore thumb but these were the things I needed to do.

I looked up at the tall glass building. I don't know what I was expecting. This was Robyn, La princessa Divine. 

Unlike Los Santos, La Divine was known worldwide.  I wouldn't even classify them as a gang. Originated from France, branched out in Los Angeles,London, New York and Miami. And last I heard they even have some of them In Morocco,Russia and South Africa. Compared to them, we were a pile of shit.

I walked into the building going to the elevator. When there's no stairs you know this place all a whole level of luxury. I pressed the floor number and waited anxiously. 

The door opened and an elderly woman walked in. Her eyes widened when she took me in. She got in and stood as futher away from me as possible. Even after doing that I could still see her looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I know it was probably wrong but I was ready to curse the shit out of her if she looked at me. Again