111

I sat on my bed watching Oscar pack

I sat on my bed watching Oscar pack. He was going back to Freeridge with the boys and there they were going to plan Cuchillos's down fall.

As for me, I was going to have 24/7 surveillance. A house full of capable women and a father and Uncle that was going to drop by every chance they could get. I was not allowed to go anywhere without anyone with me and I was already hating it.

But what I hated much more was that Oscar had to leave. And my fear was that I go into labour and he's not going to be there.

"Don't look at me like that." He muttered standing up straighter. I bit the inside of my cheeks shaking my head.

"I'm not looking at you any type of way. I'm just watching you pack up your shit and leave." I shrugged getting on my feet and helping him.

"Robyn... I promise you everything's going to be okay. We're doing this for us. We're doing this for her." He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"What if I go into labour?" I questioned.

"I'm not missing that for the world, I'm going to drop everything and I am going to be there. I promise you." I pulled his face closer kissing him.

"I love you." I whispered in between kisses before we finally pulled away.

We walked to the living room to overhear a conversation between Bryson, Benji,Gio and Pablo.

"I suggest you move all Los Santos stash at our main base. It'll be more protected there so when she think she's hitting you guys where it hurts, you'd have nothing to lose." Bryson was the one to speak l.

"And then we send her a little message." Gio said casually.

They all looked up when we came into the room and I sent them all encouraging smile.

"Look you idiots. I want you take care of my husband or else we're going to have a problem..." I warned them. ".. And I want all of you to come back to me in one piece. Take care of each other. You all mean too much to me for me to lose you."

"Oh god. Emotional Robyn's back." Bryson rolled his eyes and I glared at him. I was here trying to be a good sister and there he was with his negativity.

"It's the hormones talking." Benji added with a smirk on his face.

"Fine get yourselves killed I don't care." I smacked my lips together walking over to the kitchen

My mother was there cooking dinner and when she heard me she looked up with a smile on her face.

"Are you scared?" Was I? Yes.

"Everything's just so unpredictable and now with this baby... I-I just want everything to be okay." I sighed rubbing my temple. I can't stress or else I'll induce my own labour.

"Your stomach dropped so that means you're due soon." I've been scared of a lot of things in my life. Spiders, anything that crawls and have no legs whatsoever, death but going to labour scared me to a whole other level. I've spent many of my nights watching labour videos and all I can think about is a huge ass baby is going to come out of a hole I never thought could stretch that big.

"I want to be a great mom. I want Oscar to be a great dad. I want a complete family..something I.." I stopped myself before I could go any further.

"It's fine you can say it.. something you and your brother didn't have. It's no secret that I despise the ground your asshole father walks on, I think he's a sly snake, if he died tomorrow I'd probably throw a fucking party and we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but you and your brother always remained a priority for us. And I know things are going to be different for the two of you." She sent me an encouraging smile. I sure hope that everything would be perfectly smooth for Oscar and I but I had to be realistic.

We were interrupted when Oscar walked in the kitchen wrapping his arms around me bringing me closer. I leaned into him letting him rock us side to side.

"I'm leaving." He said and I slowly nodded turning around to face him.

"Be safe okay?"

"I'm going to end all this shit quickly don't worry and then we're going on our honeymoon, you're going to give birth and we're going to spend the rest of our lives together with our little Princessa." At that he leaned down kissing my stomach three times whispering I love you between every kiss.

"Take care of my brother." He nodded and with one final kiss goodbye he was on his way to end a war we didn't even start.