58

"You kissed her?!"  Pablo exclaimed pacing the living room

"You kissed her?!"  Pablo exclaimed pacing the living room. I was being interrogated by my two friends for what happened the day before. I had no idea how they found out but I knew it was probably Cesar.

He's been acting weird ever since.

A few seconds into the kiss I pulled away from her. I regretted it as soon as it finally dawned on me what happened.  The first thing I wanted to do was text Robyn and tell her what happened hoping she would understand but then I thought maybe she wouldn't.  So I did the cowardly thing. I kept it to myself. I was planning on keeping it to myself until both of them stormed in this morning demanding an explanation.

"She kissed me" I corrrected.

"And you kissed her back Spooks. Do you know how fucked up that is? I knew she was going to be trouble." Pablo glared at me.

"It was a fucking mistake.  She basically threw herself at me. I didn't want it to happen." I argued back. I didn't want any of this to happen. 

"But you knew her ass wanted you and you just let her talk to you alone?  Just like you agreed to talk to her outside?  Don't think I didn't see her grab your crotch Oscar. You shouldn't even have agreed to go anywhere with her." Benji glared

I put my head in my hands in frustration.
"Let's get one thing straight.  You two practically forced me to go to that fucking party. I didn't want to go so this is your fault." I pointed at the two of them. If I had stayed home none of this would have happened. She probably wouldn't have pursued me even more.

They both stayed silent knowing I was right but they were also right.  I wasn't drunk , I was sober and I was in the right mind to not go outside with her and push her away sooner. But I chose not to do it. I couldn't blame it on anything else. It was a choice I made.  A dumb one too.

"Robyn cannot find out about this."  I said to the two of them. Pablo looked up in disbelief

"Are you fucking kidding me?  Perra she needs to know about this or else she'll think you're hiding it from her  because you're actually guilty." Pablo said loudly. 

"Too late for that idiota." Benji spoke shaking his head in disappointment. I frowned.

"What?" I questioned

"Someone told her and she called Keisha and I told her who she was."

My heart dropped. Robyn found out. Someone fucking told her. I was pissed. Who the fuck would do some shit like that

Cesar.

"What did you say?" I stood up angrily. I was ready to start throwing shit at the wall.

"I told her who she is and I said that she has nothing to worry about " Benji shrugged.

Nothing to worry about my ass.
I knew this girl, Robyn was about to hunt Aisha down. It was never nothing with her 

"Don't be flaring your big ass nostrils at us fool. You brought this on yourself. Why couldn't you be ugly like all of us" Pablo glared sitting down next to Benji.

"Fool, I don't know about you. Im a fine piece of culo and I have a girl. Can't say much for you" Benji side eyed him.

I rubbed my face. I was looking forward for her to come back but now I wasn't.  I was scared.  For me and For Aisha. But I knew her anger would be directed at me. I was the boyfriend.

A knock sounded at the door and us three looked at each other.

Pablo woke up walking to the window. He let out a frustrated breath.

"It's the puta."

The source of my current problem.

"That's it. I'm taking care of her. Go hide somewhere." Benji woke up and I went to stand out of view.

"What?" I heard Benji ask. As I was hiding away like a coward.

"I'm looking for-" She didn't even get a chance to finish what she was about to say when Benji cut her off 

"He's not here. He's with his girlfriend.  You do know he has one right chica?" I could hear the glare from Benji.

"Urgh-" Benji cut her off once again.

"Good. Nice of you to understand. Don't come around here again or bother my mano or else, your abuelita won't have someone to take care of her." With that he slammed the door shut in her face.

He turned around and I glared.

"What?" He asked casually walking back to his seat

"Threatening her?" I questioned and he just shrugged.

"You rather she hear it from me or your girlfriend come down here and bust a baseball bat on her head. Even worse put a bullet in it" he gave me a knowing look

That was a valid point right there.

But I knew hynas like Aisha. They didn't take no for an answer. She sounded like she was hell bent on making me 'hers' whatever the fuck that meant. She wasn't a problem that could simply go away.

"I'm going to be honest with you.  I saw that look in your eyes. You miss Robyn fine, but don't be thinking of fucking  shit up with her for a cheap piece of ass. Take a sock and some lotion jack off. Watch some Ebony porn or some shit like that. Never ever let yourself get tempted by Aisha dude. She's not worth the consequences." Benji spoke poking me in the chest,pushing me back.

"He's right Osc. Mess up in that way, you will lose Robyn."  Pablo added..

I rubbed my face in frustration.  They were both right.  I needed to get a fucking grip.

Pablo was about to say something else when my phone cut him off.  I was scared that it was Robyn, if it was she was about to curse me the fuck out and I was going to take it like a man.

But it wasn't 

"Bryson?" 

"Sup Spooks. We have another little friend of yours from the shooting. You should come by he has a lot of shit to tell you."

"I'll be there."- my tone turned serious. Pablo and Benji was already on their feet ready.  That's why they were my ride or dies. They were always ready with me.

"What's up?"- Benji asked as he grabbed his keys.  He was the one driving today 

"Caught another rogue member."