47

"Look, I just want to say sorry about all the shit I've said and done

"Look, I just want to say sorry about all the shit I've said and done. I knew it hurt you as much as it hurt me... I just didn't know what to think about any of this." Pablo spoke as we walked down the block.

He wanted to have a conversation with me, and by the looks of him standing outside my front door it looked like something was eating him up.

"I understand Pablo. It's fine. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything, but you were being a massive asshole. But it was all out of anger. I forgive you." I looked at him.

I did.
This was what I wanted from him... an apology. But I knew all this came from him finding out the truth. I didn't see him at the party but words travelled fast.

"So you found out about the baby?" I questioned

He chuckled dryly.  "Yeah, it put things into perspective for me. Why you left. I realised that I was mad for nothing. I didn't even bother asking why you actually did.  That's the first thing I should've done instead of jumping to conclusions like that."

I nodded. "But that still doesn't explain why I hid my identity from you guys. You see, the reason I did it was because I didn't want to be associated with La Divine because I myself had no part in it. I had no idea what they did. I didn't know much of anything except for the fact that my uncle was the leader. I knew how guarded you guys were. We already had something good so I didn't want to ruin it."

"You know I never saw you as the gang type but i could see it now.. You're kind of a bad ass." I laughed.

"We have a lot of shit going on now. I have to ask you something Pablo...Did you know about Emily and Oscar? How did that happen?" I questioned.

I was curious.
I knew Oscar well, he would never sleep with a girl in...her field of employment.

"I honestly have no fucking idea Rih. I remember that night, We were all wasted. Oscar more than us. One second he was with us.. the other we found him in his room passed out. Emily with him. I didn't even have a clue she was there. No one invited her that's all I know." I bit my lip.

"So you guys just assumed he slept with her?" I questioned.

By the sound of things there is no actual proof that Oscar slept with her. Except for what she said.

"I didn't think he did. He could barely stand up so where would he have gotten the energy to use his dick." He exclaimed.

"Then you knew about Emily and Chico?"

"Yeah, She was infatuated by him. So that's why I found it strange that she would come after Oscar."

I stopped and stared at him but I was deep in thought.

"I know that look. And if you're thinking that the baby might not be his. I had the same thought.  Ever since she walked into the house. I know Osc, he might've been mad at you but he would never sleep with another woman. Never"