85

"Robyyn

"Robyyn."I heard shouting at my front door and I didn't have to guess who it was.

I just came back from Oscar's and I had to do the laundry and put everything away. I was back in Freeridge and everything was back to normal. The vacation was over.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Jamal standing there but that wasn't what caught my attention. My eyes went to the girl standing next to him with round glasses on,braids and an army green pants and a white top.

"Hello." She greeted awkwardly.

I looked at Jamal in question.
"Rih this is Kendra. Kendra this is my cousin I was telling you about Rih "He introduced

"The one dating the gang leader?"she asked her eyes still on me "oh is this the same one that has alot of sex too? Is this why we're here to ask for advice?"She continued.

I looked back at Jamal who was avoiding my gaze.

Was this seriously the reason they came here? And I couldn't believe that Jamal was walking around telling people that I had a lot of sex. What would that make them think.

"I guess you guys can come in."I cleared my throat awkwardly letting the couple come into my house.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" I asked walking to the kitchen. This was the thing about having guests over, you had to play  host.

"We cool."Jamal shouted and I took a glass of water of my own. I walked back to the living room and sat infront of the two.

I stared at the girl and she stared right back,not even blinking.  I shifted uncomfortably. It was my job to make her uneasy but she was doing it so well

"Soo..." I dragged hoping one of them would speak up and tell mre why they were here.

"When you and your gang leader have sex do you guys use protection? Do we have to use protection?" Kendra spoke up and my eyes narrowed on the notepad in her hand.

"Urhm...." I had no idea what to tell her. What was I meant to say?
"We do not use protection. But you guys definitely should..matter of fact just don't have any sexual intercourse until you're both 20."

"Hmm... why do you say that? Do you regret having sex at such a young age? I've heard you had it infront of a church before.Does that make the orgasm intense?"I spat out the water I just took a sip of.

What in the actual fuck.

I glared at Jamal. This girl had such balls. She was absolutely perfect for Jamal but she needed to know the art of minding her business. But I got a feeling that she didn't care, its like she fed off of awkwardness.

I cleared my throat "No I do not regret having sex at a young age but you kids have a whole future ahead of you so I do advise you do not have it just yet?" I was unsure of what I had to say. It felt like I was being interrogated.

Her glasses and her notepad and pen was very intimidating. I looked over at Jamal who was just sat there playing a game on his phone.

The little shit.

"Okay fine. What about the protection part? Do you think we should or we shouldn't wear protection?", She asked looking at me intensely

"Yes. Use protection.", I said that quickly. Or else she'll end up pregnant.

"Noted. So what's your favourite sex position?", Its not possible for my eyes to widen more than it already was. I looked over at Jamal who just shrugged and got on his feet walking away.

I wanted to shout Help but Kendra was basically reaching into my soul with her eyes.

"Okay let's change the subject....Do you go to school?", I asked even if I already knew the answer to that question 

"No silly. I am home schooled." She forced a smile.

Okayyy.

I looked back to where Jamal disappeared to and I got on my feet.

"Excuse me for one minute." I rushed away from her and went to find Jamal and politely tell him to fuck out of my house.

My eyes met his and his eyes met mine and we both stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Put it away." I rushed towards him grabbing the pregnancy stick out of his hand.

Of course he would be the one to find this. It was like he was purposely snooping around to find shit he wasn't suppose to know.

"You're pregnant?", He whispered furiously.  And I glared at him.

"Why are you going through my things?", I questioned

"That doesn't matter. Oh my god Rih. You're pregnant." He broke into a smile and I couldnt help but do the same thing.

"I'm pregnant."It was nice to finally say it outloud and for someone else to know. It made it even realer.

"Does Oscar know?" I shook my head.

"Not yet." I bit my lips nervously.

"Oh my god this again. Just like last time.Rih you better tell him."He glared