127

I leaned on the bathroom counter trying to calm myself down

I leaned on the bathroom counter trying to calm myself down. I've been trying to contain my anger for days now. I couldn't believe that she did this. I couldn't believe that she was going to put up a baby up for adoption. Ours.

Her reasons made sense but I still had the right to be angry at her. I was hurt. I was extremely hurt.

I shook my head snapping out of my thoughts. I needed some sort of distraction,because the more I thought about Robyn and the situation the angrier I got.

So with my keys in hand I walked to my car driving off to nowhere. I don't know why but I ended up at the playground,not just any playground but a playground where Robyn and I had our first kiss. It was stupid how everything had to do with her.

"Oscar?" I closed my eyes holding my breath knowing exactly who that voice belonged to. I knew god was testing me.

"Funny to run into you here. Are you following me?" I looked at Bianca as she walked closer with a smirk on her face. I could tell she was happy to see me but I wasn't.

"I wish." I dismissed her keeping my answer short. I really wasn't in the mood for a conversation. I needed to think but thinking only made me angrier.

"Something's wrong." She stated sitting on the bench opposite me at the picnic table. I glanced at her and looked away at the kids playing on the swings.

I couldn't wait for Alaïa to be big enough. I was going to take her everywhere.

"You can't hide shit from me. We've been friends for so long I know you well enough to know that something is wrong....and I think it has something to Do with Robyn....it always does." She stated leaning on her hand looking at me.

She did know me well, a little too well. I've always had moods but when it had to do with Robyn I had a whole mood reserved just for her.

"Remember when you use to come over because you got into a fight with her? We use to have the best of times didn't we? Smoking. A blunt drinking alcohol like there was no tomorrow." I knew what she was trying to do and I knew this was her way of making me feel better,but I still didn't reply to any of the things she said. I didn't want to talk.

She let out a heavy sigh smacking her head "Come on Oscar! How about we have lunch together? That Taco... our taco place still stands and it was always our favourite."

"I don't want this Bianca. I just want to be left alone."

"You're always so serious. Look at those frown lines. Loosen up a bit, that's what teenage Spooky would say." She joked but stop laughing when she saw that I was seeing serious.

"Look Oscar..." I saw her in the corner of my eyes wake up and soon she was sitting next to me.

"Oscar... everything's going to be fine okay." She took my hand in hers and I looked down at it.

"I know everything's going to be fine I just need to be angry right now." I let out a heavy sigh and I felt her give me a tight squeeze

"It's okay to be angry. You're allowed to do that but right now I want you to wake your whack ass up and let's go have some tacos puto." She poked my sides and I was finally able to smile.

It was just Tacos. Nothing more than that.

"You know since I'm back in Freeridge I think we should hang out more don't you think?" I grunted a response but she didn't mind that.

"I'm taking that as a yes. Just like old times." She grinned.
"And I was also thinking maybe just maybe you can introduce me to that baby of yours. I'd love to see Little Oscar."