56

"What do you need me to do?" Cesar asked leaning on the car as I replaced the oil

"Well, if you really want to show off to your girl... Take her out to dinner or some shit like that."  Why did these boys suddenly think coming to me for relationship advice was a good idea.

I was the guy who was hiding from a girl to avoid losing his actual girl. I've been away from my house for 3 days now for the simple fact that I didn't want to see Aisha. The day after the party she was washing her car in a bikini and basically gave a strip tease to anyone who was watching. But I knew she was doing it for me. Curse my furiously good looks.

After that Benji decided that it would be a good idea if we stayed at Pablo's. But Pablo still lived with his abuelita and she didn't want 3 gang members in her house so the stay there was short.

"I don't want to bring her to a corny restaurant Oscar. I want to do something original, special." Cesar sighed.  I looked up at him. I couldn't ever imagine getting worked up over a girl like Monse.

"Okay, how about you ask Robyn for her backyard. Put those fairy lights shit up set up the table and I'll fucking cook." His face lit up.

"You'd do that for me?" He smiked widelt.

"Narh, Imma do it cuz Robyn would want me to." I shrugged.

"I'm actually offended." He frowned and I shrugged yet again.

Not really my problem.I love Cesar but he doesn't quite satify my needs like my girlfriend does.

"You know I'm happy for you. I'm glad she's back.."

"Yeah Yeah. Look in the glove compartment and grab me a towel."I instructed.  I went back under the hood.

"Oh my God." He squealed snd I stood up straight frowning.

I peaked around the hood and my eyes met his and then my eyes went down to what he was holding

I pursed my lips. But all I wanted to do was break into the hugest grin anyone has ever seen.

"You're going to ask her to marry you!" He squeaked happily coming out of the car holding the open box.

I  couldn't hold it back anymore, I smiled and nodded.

It was always going to be her.

"Fucking hell Oscar. I can't believe this shit. Spooky fucking Diaz a husband?" He said as if it was something hard to believe. 

The whole of Freeridge knew it was bound to happen. Especially with Robyn.  I was quite out there with my love for that woman.

I took the box away from him and frowned.
"You better not tell anyone shit you hear me mano or I will shoot you myself." I pushed pass him placing the box where it was suppose to be.

I had no idea where or when I wanted it to happen but I was hoping after all this Chico shit was over. I was going to take her somewhere and ask her.  I wanted it to be all romantic and shit, like those corny scenes in romcoms She seems to like. I wanted it to be a story  she can tell our six kids and grand kids.

"Stop smiling like a danm fool." I pushed his head but he didn't stop.

I felt proud of myself for some reason. I felt at peace and happy, even if a war was about to start in Freeridge.  If I had Robyn by my side none of this shit really mattered because in the end. She was going to be my wife.

And I was going to be her husband. It scared the shit out of me. What are you suppose to do? How do you handle a wife?

My mind involuntarily wondered to Emily.  I wondered how the baby was. I knew she was okay with the men watching the apartment but I had to make sure that my daughter was fine.

I looked over at Cesar who still had that stupid grin on his face.

"You're really going to do it Osc? You know that shit forever right?"

I nodded slowly. "Forever is how long I want to spend with her mano. I hope you find a love like this Cesar." I looked at him seriously

I wanted him to find happiness like I did. I want him to have a wife and kids a future outside of Los Santo. He was not going to stay in this life forever. I refused to let him do so.

Once I marry Robyn, I was done with this life.

"I know you do, but no one deserves this more than you. You've taken care of me all these years, you've been both my brother and my dad and you deserve all the happiness in the world Oscar." I walked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

We rarely do this, I might do some questionable things when it comes to Cesar but one thing I never want him to doubt is my love for him.

"Who's that?" I pulled away from Cesar and looked in the direction he was looking at.

I frowned. Aisha was walking over to us with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Spooky "  she greeted.  My eyes went to her boobs. Did she ever cover herself up.

"Aisha." I nodded. Her eyes went to Cesar and her smile grew 

"You must be his little brother? The resemblance is uncanny."

Cesar looked between Aisha and I. I kept a blank face

"Can I talk to you?" She directed the question at me.

Was I going to let her talk to me?

I looked over at Cesar and nodded towards the house. He hesitantly left us alone not before staring at Aisha.

I crossed my arms.

"Look, I want to apologise for the other night at the party. I was a bit drunk and I was acting inappropriately. In no way I wanted to make you uncomfortable." She sounded genuine about her apology.  So who was I to hold it against her.

"It's cool."

"And I know you said you have a girlfriend and whoever it is. She must be the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful man like you." I raised my eyebrows when she stepped closer.

"But, ever since I saw you peaking through that window, I set my eyes on you Spooky. And when I want something I get it. I'm that kind of woman." I frowned as she stepped closer.

"And I'm a 100% confident that your little girlfriend has nothing on me."

I didn't know how it happened. But one second she was standing infront of me the next her lips were on mine.

She was kissing me. And I wasn't pulling away.