130

I went back to my house just to see how messed up it was and then I walked back out

I went back to my house just to see how messed up it was and then I walked back out. I grabbed some of Naomi's clothes and some of mine and I left. Now for Oscar's I left that shit there.

I felt so angry at the thought of him spending time with Bianca. According to the boys he left at 1pm and he walked in that warehouse past midnight. I had a lot of questions but the more I asked wanting to know the answers the angrier I got.

I was done and I was tired. Cuchillos had no boundaries and she could do anything,and actually ordering men  to come to my house when I have a baby was taking it too far. So that's why I was walking into the warehouse with one objective in mind..Getting this shit done.

"I hope everyone's ready because I'm ready to end this shit in the next two days. So Lil Ricky I suggest you make yourself known to her. Gianna,give the man a phone. You're going to call her and give her the shock of her life." I didn't even say Good morning and those were the first words out of my mouth.

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes,each of them frozen in place. My eyes narrowed at each and everyone of them "what the fuck are you all staring at me for? I'm curious to know what the hell you were doing all this time. Because it looks like nothing has been done except for exploding things like little kids. I didn't come here just to waste time so...phone." I looked at Gianna with a duh look, she nodded and in seconds a phone was shoved into Lil Ricky's hands.

"Where's Oscar?" I heard one of them ask but I tuned them out. I don't know where Oscar is and I didn't care to know where he was either. For all I know he was probably cooped up at Bianca's seeking refuge. I really hope I didn't see him or else my fist was going to connect with his face,which is something I've never done purposely, better yet I needed to get my Bat and hit him a few more times again this time intentionally.

"Talk." I motioned to the phone which he put on loudspeaker. Everyone turned silent as we watched on listening as the phone rang. At the third ring she answered.

"I heard you've been looking for me mami." The line went dead and after about two minutes of silent she finally spoke up.

"Lil Ricky?" I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

"Who else? what you want from me huh? Did you miss me?" I crossed my arm hanging on to every word.

"So you're alive? I always knew it. It's nice to hear your voice." Her voice was shaky.This plan was going to work because the woman on the line wasn't Cuchillos. She was soft and I knew that Lil Ricky was one of her Kryptonite and unlike Superman she was going to die and no one was going to revive her.

"Nice to hear your voice too. So what's up mami? I've been hearing around you've been causing some trouble." She was causing more than just some trouble she was birthing them.

"It's complicated. I want Los Santos to be what we always wanted it to be. I can't let little kids run our gang. I have to take charge." I could hear the venom and finally the Cuchillos was coming out.

"You right hermosa . You do what you gotta do." I rolled my eyes at that. Sometimes we women can be so naive especially when it comes to men who ain't shit.

"Where are you? Can I see you?" She asked hopefully.

"Stay near your phone and you'll find out." And with that Lil Ricky hang up.

"Good. Now we make her wait a few days and then You'll give her another call, in the meantime..." I turned towards Benji.
"Get me contact with that creature from 19th Street. That little piece of shit. I want to talk."

"What exactly are you going to do?" Pablo asked and I shrugged.
"What we should do. Get rid of her."

Pablo pursed his lips and nodded. He walked over to me and when he was inches away from me he stopped.
"Have you heard from Oscar?" He whispered and my face turned hard.

"Have you checked Bianca's place? I'm sure that's where he is."

And ask for the devil and he shall appear. As he walked into the warehouse I could see the looks everyone was giving him and then their eyes went to me. We had all eyes on us when he approached.

"Yeah I'm out." Pablo muttered walking away from us awkwardly.

I looked up at him with raised eyebrows.
"Look Robyn..." With a clenched fist, I swung right at him and then I stood there with my arms crossed letting him get over the shock of my punch. If he wanted another one I could easily hand it to him.

"You were saying?" I asked so that he would continue. I was really interested in what he has to say.

"I'm really sorry okay. I know I shouldn't have but I was angry at the whole adoption situation and she wanted to cheer me up and we ended up getting tacos at the place we use to hang out.." I scoffed rolling my eyes

"What, you spent more than 10 hours eating tacos?" I questioned at the irony.

"And then we drove to the creek and we just talked you know. She wants us to be friends again. She wants to meet Naomi." I blinked unsure of what I just heard but I replayed it in my mind and sure enough that's what he said. I looked at him,because that was the worse thing anyone could say to me.

"You better stop right there. I don't give a fuck what she wants Oscar. But if she gets near my daughter, I swear to god Oscar Diaz I will end her and she's going to disappear for good. Don't you dare fucking try me." I warned. He was dumb,stupid and an absolute idiot to even come up to me and let those words come out of his mouth. I was offended at the disrespect from both that bitch and him.

"You're such a fucking hypocrite because you've done a lot of shit and you know what I've done every single time? I've stuck by you, I've stuck by you since I was 14. You left without letting me explain. Yes I wanted to put the baby up for the adoption but when I heard her heartbeat I completely changed my mind. So whoever told you my truth missed out that part, instead of raining hell on me you should've come to me and actually listened to what the fuck I had to say. But Instead you acted like a little bitch. And if every time you did some dumb shit I acted like you always do , you would've reacted like I fucking took a hammer and nailed you to a cross. Now, when I see that bitch...Guess what Oscar, since you value her friendship, since she can do no wrong in your blind eyes I'm going  put a bullet through her head right in front of you and I'm going to make sure you see it ."

I wanted to throw another punch but I actually loved his face. Just like he needed to be angry at me, I was going to be angry at him. The only difference is I was going to make his life miserable. I had that kind of power over him.

"Look, I really don't care what the hell you want to do but bring that woman near Naomi... You'll see exactly what I'm capable of." I gave him one last glare before leaving him standing there like the fool he is.

"What are you going to do now?" Keisha caught up to me as I was walking away and I shrugged

"Time to give little Aisha a visit."