//30 - the great game

Warning: explicit smut, marked with the ******** at the start and end.

A.N: yes! it's finally here! just quickly before you read, there is most likely going to be quite a bit of editing done to ethan and jj's parts, since i haven't proofed them yet. but i really wanted to get it out today, so here we are. if you come back to reread in a couple of days, it will probably be more polished. without further ado, i hope you all enjoy, this took me forever to write! :)

[8250 words approx.]

//

The chaos has all started with Tobi. He had been the first one to make a move, however innocent it may have been. His actions began the continuous competition to one up each other that the boys liked to call 'The Great Game'. Saying it was all of the Sidemen is a lie though. The only person who didn't know about the game, was the subject of it. Harry.

Tobi hadn't intended to start it. Far from it. He found the other Sidemen's pissing contest immature. And unfair on Harry. All he had done, was kiss Harry's cheek. Once. Just for reassurance. And as soon as he saw the way the all of the other boy's (apart from Vikk's) eyes lit up, he knew he had started something that he couldn't easily put an end to.

JJ was the one who had created the group chat. All of the Sidemen, except Harry. He was the one who proposed the game. Everyone knew exactly why he wanted to start the game. He wanted Harry. And they only knew because they had all felt the same about the youngest boy at some point in time.

All of the Sidemen had a soft spot for Harry. There was something different about him. At first it was his innocence that had stirred up a protective nature in each of the boys. But as the years progressed, and they all watched him grow up, that protectiveness changed to something very different. They all saw how handsome he had become. How desirable he was. And all of them felt more strongly about him than they perhaps should.

And so the game began. The game to see who could get the furthest with Harry.

//

Vikk

We're all pretty drunk. That's plain to see. And so, as reasonable level-headed individual he is at this current time, JJ suggests a game of Truth or Dare. Innocent enough. But not for long.

"Harry, truth or dare," says Tobi, when the bottle spins to land on the youngest boy. Harry takes a moment to think about it, before answering.

"I want a dare please mate," he responds, sounding confident. But I see a look that crosses everyone's faces, that I recognise instantly. They all turn their gaze expectantly to Tobi, but he pretends to ignore it.

"Alright Boggo. I dare you, to kiss Vikk," Tobi says, looking over at me. I can sense the other boys quietly seething at their missed opportunity, all of them glaring at Tobi. I know exactly why he picked me. So that I can get it over with, and we can both just forget about their stupid game. And I'm grateful for it.

"I can do that," Harry says, shrugging casually. "Get your ass over here Vikk." Despite no longer having feelings for Harry, I can't help but feel slightly nervous approaching him. His easy confidence makes me feel easily overshadowed.

Finally, I'm kneeling in front of Harry. His gaze is intense, looking me up and down hungrily. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol in his system that's causing it, but I certainly hope so.

"Get on with it lads," says Ethan, and I can hear the barely hidden disdain in his voice.

"Fine, fine," says Harry, snaking his hand around to hold the back of my neck, and pulling my firmly in for the kiss.