//14 - healing pt.2

A.N: authors note is at the end today, because it contains sorta spoilers?

Concept: Cal finds something that may help Harry with his anxiety.

[2550 words approx.]

//

Freezy POV

It's been nearly a week since the start of Harry's episode, and so far, he doesn't seem to have got much better. He sleeps very little, and only eats when I remind him to. Mostly, he keeps to his room too, but for the last few days, he's been coming out to sit in the front room with Lux and I. It is a small improvement, even if it's only for an hour each time.

His leg has got better too. Thankfully, nothing got infected, and everything is healing as well as it could be. He can walk again more comfortably, and can bend it without opening any of the cuts too. After staying in one spot for a while though, he will still move with some difficulty.

I've been sleeping in his room as well, even if it is just to keep him company. I always try to make sure that I only go to sleep once he's dozed off, so that I don't miss anything. Needless to say, I'm quite tired. But if it means that he's safe, and not alone, I find that I don't really mind.

Lux knows that we're working things through together at the moment, even if it doesn't really show. Our current relationship is a simple one; consisting of relaxed hugs, and just being within each other's presence almost all the time. I'm happy like this, and he seems to be benefiting from it too.

During the week, I've also done a lot of research into depressive episodes. This has mainly been through the internet, but Harry has managed to answer a few questions for me too. One thing that I found particularly struck me though. A certain thing that could help him.

After mulling it over for a little while, I did some further searching to find a place where I can get one from. The only problems are, that they're very expensive, and that the closest reliable place to get one is nearly four hours away. But it's worth it. If it could help him, it's worth it.

So today, I'm travelling north, to go and pick it up. I've left Harry asleep with a note, telling him that I've gone out for the day to get something. Lux knows where I'm going, and has promised to keep an eye on Harry until I get back later.

I'm a little worried about leaving him for the day, but I trust Cal to look after him. They're not as close as me and Harry, or even me and Lux, but they know each other well enough. It will be fine.

I breathe out slowly, and start the car. It's gonna be a long day.

//

Lux POV

Harry comes rushing into my room at about half seven, and shakes me roughly from my sleep.

"Cal!" He shouts, waving a small note in my face. I blink at him tiredly, and resist the urge to smack him for waking me up so brutally. "Did you know about this?"

I sit up slowly, leaning back against my headboard, and rub my hands over my face. "Know about what, Bog?"

He hands me the note. It reads 'Going on a road-trip for the day. I'll be back later. Lux will keep you company. There's loads of snacks, so remember to eat. X'. I did know that Cal was going away to get something, but I assumed that he had already spoken to Harry about it.

"Where's he gone? When will he be back?" Harry demands, looking anxious. He's become quite dependant on Freezy over this last week, so it was definitely a bad idea for Cal to leave without saying something first. Harry looks lost without the taller boy.