//20 - friends with benefits

Warnings: heavy mentions of smut throughout, and one section of explicit smut, marked with   *********   at the beginning and end

A.N: two updates in two days! whooooo. so don't slew me, but i really wanted to write smut. i'm sorry to those who don't like it, but yeah, the next chapter will be fluff, I PROMISE. there's some kinda domestic fluff at the end, which is cute. the very end is utter shite, ngl but we deal, we deal. also, i think i might stop putting smut warnings in the chapter titles from now on, and just put them in the warnings at the start instead. enjoy this mess :)

Concept: When friends with benefits catch feelings.

[2860 words approx.]

//

Cal POV

At first, it was lust. The lust that changed our friendship into something different. I don't think I'll ever forget that first time.

The day I came home to find Harry laid out on my bed, moaning as he pleasured himself, changed my future more than I could realise at that point. Then, all I could think about was how fucking hot he looked. And how much I wanted to claim him as my own. Help him feel good.

So I did just that. He was scared when I first came in, thinking I would be angry with him for fucking himself on my bed. But his worry evaporated, and turned to need when I came over to the bed and pushed him back onto my mattress, offering to help him. Let's just say, it didn't take much persuasion before we started giving each other what we both wanted so badly.

I'd never realised until that point how attractive I actually find him. As much as he claims he hates it, he has a wonderful body. I love the way his skin feels under my fingers, as I grip it for leverage. I love the way he glistens, covered in sweat from the physical exertion. I love seeing the muscles in his back flex as he rocks is hips into me, trying to get me to pound him with more force.

Everything about him in those moments is pure sex. The noises he makes, whining, moaning, begging me for more, whimpering when I finally give him what he wants. How he smells; heady, and of lust. The way his skin has that salty tang of sweat when I bite his shoulder, or suck marks onto the side of his neck.

After my first time with him, it was all over for both of us. He couldn't seem to get enough of me, taking me like he was built for it. But we both agreed after, that nothing too serious would ever come of it. Even if I knew that he had feelings for me. I wasn't interested in him in that way. At that time.

It was cruel. To keep using him for my own benefit. But he always seemed to want it from me. And I couldn't ever say no when he was so willing. So compliant.

I had one rule. He wasn't to look at me. It was for his own good as much as my own. I didn't want to catch feelings, and I didn't want him to get the wrong idea at any point. And he was fine with it. Fine with the fact that every time we fucked, I would be hitting him hard from behind, my fingers wound tightly into his hair, with his back arching at impossible angles.

This has been going on for nearly three months now, and I'm surprised he isn't bored of it yet. I'm also surprised more people haven't found out, from the amount of times Harry will drag me off somewhere secluded after I tease him a little too brutally.

Lux, Simon and JJ are the only ones who know. Lux found out in the most unfortunate way possible, when he accidentally walked into the bathroom while I was taking Harry up against the wall. Simon and JJ just figured it out from how we were acting around each other.