In A Different Perspective

˜"*°•.Chris.•°*"˜

Three weeks ago, I joined Sports Camp. An ordinary camp with a whole gym and dormitories, that's what I thought. I was wrong. Yet, I don't regret being here. Exhausted, I look over the colorful girl casually talking to Max.

"That was so tiring! I need a batch of stamina potions."

"Mm..."

As I am about to take a drink of water, Nerris points out that Winnie looks cute. I choke and spit out all the liquid from my mouth.

"Drink more slowly, asshole."

She laughs as I continue coughing. I met Winnie's eyes before she looked away to pay attention to Nikki.

"Do you think that she's bisexual?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Her hair resembles the color of the bisexual flag."

We both stare at Winnie teaching a new dance step to Max and Nikki, who are hardly keeping up. Nerris changes her topic to Harrison.

"Chris, have you noticed something weird about him?"

"I don't know, man."

"You don't find it odd that he's always with (Y/n)?"

"Isn't Nikki and Neil always with Max? Then, it's normal."

"What I mean...Do you think Harrison likes (Y/n)?"

"Aren't you both friends? Surely, he told you?"

"We're not exactly friends. I just knew that in his aura, I see a pinkish-blue hue..."

Probably Nerris could be right. In the past few practices, whenever he's around, Harrison will try to talk to him, even when he's with Max. These thoughts fueled my head until rampaging baby platypuses began hissing inside the Mess Hall. As we avoid getting bit, Winnie steps in and pets them. Her gentle approach suddenly made me admire this scene.

"Awww, did you guys miss your mama? I'm practicing with the other campers."

"How the fuck how did they survive?! The last time I saw Muack with her babies, she ate them!!!"

Max shouts. The baby platypuses hiss at the boy but snuggle closely in Winnie's arm.

"Animal Rescue Camp informs me about it. I battled it for a while until I was able to get these adorable babies."

When I start thinking of Winnie as a spawn from Hell itself; I find myself locking eyes with her, and she smiles; I look away. Sometimes, I wish what's Winnie feeling. We're friends; I knew she thinks of me differently.

˜"*°•.Harrison.•°*"˜

Night falls, and dinner comes around. I found (Y/n) drinking and strumming his strings. I notice he erase quite a lot but rewrites on that same page. I remember how I felt his hand on mine until he went out with Max. I decided to check on him.

"🎼When we meet fir-- That sounds weird..."

"Hey (Y/n)"

He quickly hid his small notebook and hid it under his ass. He almost drops his guitar and looks at me as a breath of relief escapes his lips. I sit next down to him.

"What was that?"

"Oh, it was you, Harrison. I thought it was Max."

No matter how close I was to his side; He said his name. I know they're good friends...Good friends. The other campers come inside for dinner, the dance squad approaches our table and sits with us.

"Finally, It's over!"

"Are you that tired, Max?"

"Fucking yeah!"

Max leans his back on the edge of the table. (Y/n) drinks his bottled water before sliding it to the tired boy. Do they have to share everything?! David and Gwen finally come around and serve us our usual mush. I picked my food until Winnie nudged my arm.

"Still that jealous, magic boi?"

"As if...Would you mind stopping being nosy?"

"Pero gusto ko parin magchismosa sa crush mo ehhhhh"

"Stop with your foreign language!"

"Nein!!!"

I smack her head causing her to recoil in pain. I wouldn't say jealous but concerned. A friendly reminder that Max isn't the person; he should be with me.

"Harrison, are you sick?"

"W-what?"

(Y/n) speaks with concern. I tell him I was okay until he stands and talks to the First Aid Camp campers. He comes back with medicine in hand. (Y/n) holds out my palm and hands it to me.

"We can't afford to have you sick."

"I'm fine."

My whole body freezes at his touch as he places his hand on my cheeks and forehead. His gentle (e/c) causes me to avoid eye contact. When he backs up, he scolds me to not overwork and asks Neil to look after me. I didn't realize that Max glared at me. I couldn't help but smirk.