Sparking Up Interests

˜"*°•.Harrison.•°*"˜

"What were you thinking?!"

I exclaimed as we dragged him away. He freed himself from our grasps and dust himself. Oh, we made him furious until Winnie came around and slapped me and Nerris's head.

"Listen here. Imma says this once. You can't stand in between Max and (Y/n) like they're a couple back in the days."

"What?"

This time, Winnie got payback, and (Y/n) hit her hard. She recoils in pain but laughs.

"Max and I were not some couples when we were young. We were like 10!"

"As if I believe that."

He hits her head once more. Winnie had her revenge by mentioning a necklace (Y/n) gave. Aside from listening to her, I was aware of staring at the (h/c)-nette. Taller than most kids, his sharp (e/c) eyes and those hands. Fuck.

"Then-- Harrison, you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Dude, you were putting up a dumb face."

"Where's (Y/n)?"

"He left. He said he wants to work on something."

Winnie continues conversing with Nerris. Shit, what were those thoughts just now? I sound so fucking gay.

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜

While walking back to my tent, I spot David nearby. I approach him as he hangs a poster on a tree.

"A talent show?"

"I see you finally take notice!"

He pats my back and explains a lot about it, as he has been hanging up posters since two months ago. Though, I don't see any of the campers prepping for this event.

"I heard that you signed up for Music Camp."

"So?"

"I was hoping you could join! It can certainly boost everyone's mood!"

"I don't think I can perform..."

"Stagefright?"

"No, I'm not sure if I can."

"Sure you do! I know that inside, you want everyone to recognize your talent. Isn't that why your parents signed you up for Music Camp."

Instead of refusing, I thought of his offer, telling him I may think about it. He happily agreed and let me go back to my tent. I smiled when I saw Max standing by my tent.

"Heeey Max."

"O-oh, (Y/n)...What a surprise."

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Hell no!"

He crosses his arms and looks away. Although he nods slightly, chuckling at his actions. We got in my tent and sat down. I brought my guitar and began tuning.

"So when did you learn how to play the guitar? "

"I thought playing the guitar is a nice hobby... Want to hear my demo?"

"Demo?"

"Like, I made this long ago. I thought the song needs some improvement."

I strum my guitar to my delight. I made up an excuse why I can't sing the lyrics. Max isn't pleased but agrees anyway. I open my notebook revealing the chords I made.

"Woah! That sounds so wonderful."

"Really? I thought it sounded off."

My eyes met his. I thought I saw something sparkling. With that, I looked away and put my guitar at the side. He scratches his nape and lets out a heavy chuckle. We had a few chats and exchanged laughter. I do wish I have seen who he is without me. I still blame myself to this day. Why did I leave him...?

˜"*°•.Nerris.•°*"˜

"This is fucking unbelievable!!! "

When I thought I was alone, listening to (Y/n). I saw Max and their whole conversation put me under a spell.

"Did my ears and eyes deceive me?!?! "

I thought as I reached my tent as fast as I could. I brought out my book of mythical creatures, and I made a new chapter.

(Y/n) a.k.a Heartfelt Bard 

The Heartfelt Bard is powerful in making his opponent fall in love. With his musical abilities, he can pull anyone in and entrance almost everyone to fall in love with him. 

His first victim is Max, a 14-year-old demon. After luring it to its home, he played a sweet melody that sweeps him up his feet. It is known that he and the demon share history.

I stop writing and place my book inside my bag. I lay my back in the sleeping bag, giggling at my newfound discovery and OTP.