Swimming In Muddy Water

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜
5 DAYS LEFT

David thought it was time to put up posters to attract audiences for the upcoming talent competition between the Wood Scouts and Flower Scouts. I guess they have the same idea as well.

"Who are you, handsome?"

"(Y/n). You are?"

"Veronica from the Flower Scouts. These are my friends, Krystal and Carly."

"It's Krystal with a K. Ok?"

"Ok?"

In their hands are posters with their faces on them. I ask Veronica about the talent show. She boasts that she's the queen of talent, so beating those 'losers' won't be challenging. I smile at her, asking who's she referring to as losers.

"That diabolical Max and that stupid leader, Aiguo from Wood Scouts!"

"What do they do to you?"

"I was so in love with Max until he ruined my hair and that Aiguo insulted Carly's makeup during our cookie sales!"

"I was so pretty before they sabotaged our sales..."

I became uncomfortable when Krystal came up to me. I think this is her way of seducing me. I suppose those duck lips won't do any good on her.

"What the hell are you doing with my man, you piece of plastic-producing bitch?"

We all turned to see Max with Neil and Nikki behind him. Veronica scoffs and hugs my arm. I shift my arm a bit, making me uncomfortable to feel her chest.

"What do you mean "your man"? Wait, you're gay?!"

"Is that all you care about it?"

I chuckle a bit before Veronica starts flipping Max off. I slip my arm off her grasp and look back to see her and her friends leave. I don't think they will accept this? Even I find this drama too short.

"My man?"

Max shoots me a glare before grabbing my sleeves; he brings me to a small alleyway and starts tearing up. I became worried, kneeling to see his face covered in tears.

"Why were you ignoring me this whole time?"

"Max..."

"I apologized and made up with Harrison, but you still ignore me."

"I-It's not that. I became so occupied with the talent show because coming up with some songs is not that easy, especially for--"

"for what?"

"I-I'm leaving."

I try to walk away, but Max insists that I answer his question. It boils within. I didn't know what came over me, seeing him on the ground, hissing at the pain inflicted by me.

"I'm sorry..."

"Leave me alone!"

"Max, I-- I did not--"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU JACKASS!"

˜"*°•.Chris.•°*"˜

"I fuck up big time..."

"You certainly did."

(Y/n) and I hung around the town park; he told me everything about the Flower Girl Scouts and what happened between him and Max.

"Just tell him what's up, and he will like you back and accept your apology."

"It's not that easy unless my girlfriend is WinWin, who accepts apologies through food, then it's done easily."

"W-Who says Winnie is my girlfriend?"

"Huh? I thought you started dating or something?"

"I mean... Wait, WHY ARE WE SHIFTING THE TOPICS ABOUT ME?!"

"I don't know. every time we talk to one another, we choose to talk about Max or Win."

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜

Chris admits that he likes Win, but she can be dense as fuck. Quite a knucklehead if you ask me. The day ended with David picking everyone up and bringing us back to camp. I try to apologize to Max. This time, it's my turn to be avoided.