Catching Up With Old Memories

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜

"I wouldn't suggest being with Max."

"Nerris, right? Why are you telling me to stay away from him?"

Nerris appeared in front of my tent after unpacking. Harrison agrees with her, adding more about the topic.

"Trust us. Just because you know the guy, it doesn't mean you don't have enough time to change your mind."

I sighed and began walking to the Mess Hall. Nerris, Harrison, and I share our opinions on the camp, the counselors, and the campers before.

"So (Y/n), what camp did you join?"

"Music Camp. I was hoping for a place with recording studios or a place with lots of instruments. It made sense when Win joined me for Dance Camp."

I shared my disappointments, and they listened. They shared many things about the camps that were made up and either up and running or stopped.

"It was quite lively back then."

"Yeah? Must be nice."

Max's name in every story they said piques my interest. I smile before entering the Mess Hall. There I see a bunch of kids running around. The older ones stay in the corner of the Hall. 

"Settle down, kids! After receiving your meal. Please eat them and not throw them around."

I try sitting next to Max, but Harrison and Nerris pull me away, forcing me to sit with them as kids' chatters fill the table.

"What gives?!"

"We're saving you. You should be thanking us."

"I don't need saving! I want to be with Max."

I push my tray away, skipping lunch. I left the Mess Hall with frustration until a voice called out for me.

"Sorry about Harrison and Nerris. They despise Max since they were younger."

"I get it, Neil. Everyone somehow hates Max. I ain't one of them."

"I'm glad you don't think that way."

I froze. My eyes trace back to see Max standing with Nikki. The girl shakes my arm happily as Max asks.

"I mean... They convinced most of the campers at camp that I'm some dictator. What made you think I'm not they said I am?"

"We grew up together, dumbass. I won't change my mindset about you since you're an asshole."

"Wait, you two grew up together?"

Nikki asked, being fascinated that I knew him. I nod before Max tugs on my shirt. He was embarrassed, shuffling his feet and staring me into my eyes.

"Yeah, I was even the one who gave him, Mr. Honeynuts."

"Mr. Honeyn-"

"(Y/N)!!!"

Max screamed and began punching playfully. When I thought I was having fun. I felt hands on my arms, dragging me away from the crowd. It turns out it was Nerris and Harrison again.