History of Childhood Promises

In mid-2017,

I made Childhood Lover for my love for gay shipping and Camp Camp. I was express well as I showed my wilder side in writing. My writing style is more like screenplays. I was even aware that my grammar is shitty.

In 2018,

I continue the book. I wish I had a copy of the book covers but at that time. I used my phone to edit all my book covers since I have a new phone and my sd card corrupted; I don't think I can show the book covers that got through the changes. I was very determined to have it finished but I had so many book ideas, I had a hard time updating.

In 2019,

I think I finished the book by this time. I worked on the sequel, but it has been on hiatus for a long time, so I mostly focus on school and mental recovery.

in 2020,

I decided to edit all the chapters until I disappeared. Due to the pandemic, online schools were implemented, my problems worsened so I had to take a break from writing. I made another account dedicated to some books I really want to publish but it was just to avoid the many books I left abandoned.

In 2021,

After going through about 3000+ notifications. I decided to edit all my books. Now that I have Grammarly and improved a little in making book covers. I unpublished all the books and make them...more clear.

Starting with Childhood Lovers a.k.a Childhood Promises.

If you miss my very old works

If you miss my very old works. I plan to make one book for all the old published books. It means if the head chapter is about Childhood Lovers, then all the chapters will be included.