🎃 Summerween Special 🎃

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜

It was a Halloween night. I was with Winnie, Chris, Harrison, Nerris, Nikki, and Neil. Max hasn't arrived yet, but it could mean Winnie did something to him. Why? She hasn't stopped giggling.

"WinWin, I hope you didn't hurt Max."

"Oh please, Why would I hurt my cousin-in-law?"

"Who said I will marry Max?"

"I never mention marriage."

"You call Max your cousin-in-law."

"You're imagining."

We waited for a little while until I saw familiar curly black hair. The gang except me laughed at Max. Standing in front of us, he wears a blue and white frilly dress, white gloves, high white knee socks, and black doll shoes.

"You owe me, Bitch."

"Oh please, look at (Y/n)'s face."

His eyes met mine. I can't look away. How dare Winnie make Max cute!!! I can't say something at this point.

"What? Do I look that pathetic?"

"N-no. You look cute."

Max became speechless. Winnie interrupts us by asking everyone to hurry up. This year, David wanted us to celebrate Halloween early. With Gwen, they planned this Summerween.

"Last time, we had to celebrate a holiday; it was a disaster!"

"Well, maybe they planned everything out perfectly."

"That explains the tall hedge."

We stop in front of the entrance. We were supposed to be in the Mess Hall for the party.

"OoOOooo~ To go to the party. You must go pass through the maze."

"O.M.G. David, that's fucking annoying! Stop with that voice already!!!"

"NOooOO"

I held Max back, making sure he didn't kill his dad. Winnie is a different story. She lounged on David and began biting him; Nikkie joined in, which is no surprise for anyone.

After a gruesome scene, we enter the maze. David advised us to stay close and not get lost. I think I was the only one listening to his advice because Winnie and Max were not in the group while walking through the thick hedge.

"Where's Max and Winnie?"

˜"*°•.Max.•°*"˜

I swear I told the gang to go left! They did listen to me?! Walking alone at night isn't one thing I enjoy. Yeah, the night is not scary but being alone in a maze, not knowing where you're going, that's what scares me. Winnie was behind me. Did she get lost? I'm sure that animal instinct of hers can ease her way to the Mess Hall.

"Calm down, Max. I'm sure there's a BIG SIGN that leads me to the Mess Hall. Knowing David, he won't like us lost..."

I wonder how is (Y/n)? I'm sure he can lead them easily. Nikki and Neil are fine. Do they know I'm lost? Breathe in-- Breath out.

"Awwww, what can you do about it?! (Y/n) and Winnie can't save you now!!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I CAN FIGHT YOU!"

I stop in my tracks. In front of me is a younger me standing up for myself. I try to grab younger Max, but I can't touch him. I am now him.

"Oh really, what can you do about it? Cry to mommy and daddy?!?! You make me laugh pip-squeak!"