Welcome to Camp Camp!!!

˜"*°•.(Y/n) (L/n).•°*"˜

I was staring silently at the beautiful mountainside. I sighed, leaning back on my seat. I strum a few chords with my guitar before bringing out the brochure. Already 15, my parents decided it's best to fly me to the USA and have summer camp with my cousin.

"What do you think Camp Campbell be like?"

She leans on my shoulder as she looks at the brochure. I shrug, removing her from my shoulder. Winnie then looks at the boy sitting near us.

"Hey, stranger, what made you go to Camp Cambell in the middle of summer?"

"Are you talking to me?"

"Of course, we're the only people on this bus."

She points out the empty seats. Chris sighs and rolls his eyes before looking at her.

"My parents think that it's best to get away to learn from my past mistake."

"Which is?"

I tugged on her shirt. Winnie apologizes which he's okay with it. Finally, we arrived at our destination. Looking out my window, I froze in my seat, a familiar curly black hair and brown skin.

"Max..."

"Hey (Y/n)! let's get down."

"S-sure.."

˜"*°•.Max.•°*"˜

Being in Camp Campbell for five years is dreading, but I guess it has its perks. Like being adopted by David, Gwen finally found a job but works the summer as a Co-counselor. Most of the campers never came back, but we've been getting new ones. Those who stayed are Me, Nikki, Neil, Harrison, Space Kid, and Nerris.

"I can't believe we're getting new campers!"

"Still ecstatic, you know these kids will be another reason why are the funds slowly depleting."

"Come on, Max! More campers mean more fun!"

With a huge smile, he sees the bus approaching. Being the dumbass he is, he runs toward the vehicle, bumping into it.

"Hey (Y/n)! let's get down."

My ears perked. A boy slightly older comes out. He holds his guitar on his shoulder while his bags are in his hand. My eyes began tearing up; I quickly wiped my tears before running towards him. I wrap my arms around his waist. Though we almost fell, he stabled the both of us.

"M-max...?"

"You fucking asshole, I miss you."

He drops his bag and hugs me back. I realized where I am, and pushed him away. A girl with colorful hair looks at me.

"Who are you? What made you hug my cousin?"

"You don't remember him, Win?"

She blinks twice before smiling. Hearing her nickname, I knew her instantly.

"Winnie The Pooh, you can't tell who I am?"

She growls and tackles me down. She wraps her arm around my neck and rubs her knuckle on my hair.

"Curls! I barely recognize you!"

"Bitch, (Y/n) knew me right away, but you didn't? Shame on you."

"Fuck you, shortie."

After sharing a few laughs and stories, David approaches us, who gained consciousness from his attempted suicide.

"Hello, campers!!!"

(Y/n) waves his hand slightly while Win and the guy silently look at him. David allows me to tour the camp, much to my dismay. I groggily explain each area before settling them down in Camper's tent.

"Hey, Max, who are these people?"

"Oh, these people are (Y/n) and Win. His name is..."

I look at the green-haired boy. He said his name in a friendly yet monotone voice.

"Christian. Call me Chris."

"Cool! I'm Nikki from Adventure Camp. This nerd beside me is Neil from Science Camp."

"Wait...I thought Music Camp is just one camp?"

(Y/n) asked. I informed him about it, instead of being disappointed, he seemed relieved. Harrison and Nerris came along as well. Together, everyone talked to them. An hour later, I get to be alone with (Y/n) as he puts his belongings in the tent.

"You changed.."

"Hm?"

He looks behind and smiles at me. He sits on his sleeping bag and explains.

"When we were young, you despise everyone that talks to you. Well, except for Win and me. I'm glad you're okay while I'm gone."

"I miss you every day...Don't say that. Besides, I still have the necklace."

I brought out a worn-out golden ball from my jacket. He began fidgeting his shirt. I asked him what was wrong, but he shook his head and looked at me.

"I-it's nothing. I'm just glad you had it."

"Cool? Anyways, lunch is about to start soon."

"I'll be there."