28

EDMUNDS POV

Shortly after the three girls left, we all looked at Caspian.

Oliver exhaled. "That's tough. I mean- your own girlfriend not wanting to stay with y-"

"Do you think that I did not know that?" Caspian snapped.

I rolled my eyes at Oliver's stupidity.

"I wanted to have a future with her.. here in Narnia." Caspian mumbled.

Peter looked at Caspian. "Maybe don't say your intentions with my younger sister out loud, where everyone can hear them."

"Right.." said Caspian. "Pardon me.", he excused himself and left. His foo also untouched.

What a waste.

Suddenly, the windows sprung wide open by a strong gust of cold wind.

Some girl, jumped into the window and landed perfectly in the room."Hello, gentleman.", It was Susan.

Peter, Oliver and I stood on our feet and grabbed the swords from the knight displays.

"Susan?" we asked. "What- What's..."

"I've been thinking about the us-staying-in-Narnia issue." she said as she walked closer to us. "And I've been thinking... I never want to leave.", she said and blew some sort of power on our faces.

(not drugs. I mean sort of. but don't do drugs y'all)

No less than 10 seconds, I had absolutely no control over my body. Mentally, I was still me. Physically, I couldn't move. I couldn't control my arms and my legs, I couldn't even say what I wanted to say.

One thing that I hadn't lost though, were my senses. I could still smell, see and hear.

I soon felt myself sitting down and saw Peter and Oliver doing the same. Their faces looked blank and emotionless. I assumed we were in the same state.

"Oh please do take a seat and continue your dinner." said Susan.

We started walking to our chairs and sat down..Our arms jerked up and flimsily grabbed our spoons and forks and started to forcefully stuff our faces.

"Way too easy." said Susan and sat down on her seat. "Why didn't I think of this before?"

The door opened. It was Lucy and Y/N.

Oh no.

"Susan ran off into the forest." said Y/N

"What are you talking about?" said Peter. His voice sounding monotone. "She is right here."

I tried my hardest to gain full control over my body. She can't hurt them.

Wait she can't. She literally can't. Y/N is the strongest girl I know.

"Susan?" asked Y/N. "What are you doing here we just- we just saw you-"

"Im alright." interrupted Susan as she stood up and walked towards Y/N and Lucy. "Thank you for looking after me." she said, and held Y/N by the hands, leaving powder on her hands as well.

Y/N felt the powder and looked at it "What is this?" she asked.

"You'll find out." winked Susan. "Right dear brothers?"

I felt my head forcefully nod in sync with Peter and Oliver.

"What have you done to them?" asked Lucy.

"Leave this to me." said Y/N. She must've tried to make some kind of plant action happen, but Everytime any light emitted from her hand, it quickly flickered and faded away.