23

Your POV

They harshly dragged the unconscious bodies of my friends around the floor.

When Oliver put me to sleep, I woke up in chains.

In-front of a frozen waterfall and a big, frozen body of water.

Minotaurs, bat creatures, dwarves and even creatures I couldn't understand were all cheering victoriously after our capture

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Minotaurs, bat creatures, dwarves and even creatures I couldn't understand were all cheering victoriously after our capture.

Lucy, then Susan, Peter and Caspian were carried into the room.

Body after body, I called out each of their names, but not one of them were conscious enough to wake up.

Then they dragged Edmund into the room.

"Edmund! Edmund!" I called out his name, but like the rest, he didn't wake up.

The way they dragged their bodies filled me up with rage. They weren't pigs, they were people!

"Carry them properly you disgusting fools!" I shouted.

They jerked at my shout and quickly carried them properly.

Were they afraid of me?

"Now, men... she's just a little girl." said a woman's voice.

I turned to my right and saw the image of a pale woman in the waterfall.

Was she the one behind all this?!

Oliver then appeared and walked to her side.

When he saw me, he couldn't look me in the eyes.

My face reminded him of his betrayal, and so did the state of the rest of his 'friends'.

I glared at him.

"Hello, Y/N." greeted the woman softly.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Why are my friends and I in chains?!"

"I'm the White Wi- your queen." She said.

I don't remember them mentioning any kings and queens here. If anyone was the Queen, it would would be Lucy or Susan or maybe even the Island Queen.

"I dont believe you." I said, not lowering my guard.

"It's true..." she said. "I even knew your mother."

What she said immediately got me curious. Was she telling the truth?

"W-what do you mean you knew my mother?" I asked in disbelief. "She's never even been to Narnia!"

"Oh yes she has." said the White Queen. "You can ask her yourself."

My hopes of hearing positive things about my mother dropped. I sighed. Remembering her death made me tear up.