14

A/N: Hey guys okay so I don't really know the story of the Dawn Treader that well or know the locations. If I got anything wrong from the movie like a wrong description of a place that was from the Dawn Treader, just remember the time this took place. After Prince Caspian, before the Dawn Treader. So you could say there could've been a few changes to a specific place before the Dawn Treader movie. I SUCC  AT EXPLAINING but I hope you get it HAHA. ok bye.

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door and Peter's voice.

I swear, people knocking on my door has become a regular thing and I do not like it.

"Y/N?" Peter called out my name as he knocked on my door.

"what do you waaaaant??" I groaned as I tried to cover my head under the pillow hoping it would minimize the sound... or completely mute it.

Peter knocked again,"Have you seen Edmund? He isn't in his room.".

Edmund and I sat up at almost an instant . We look at each other in a panic. What do we do?!

"Uh-" I say trying to think of an explanation. "I uh- I-"

Then Edmund did weird and funny gestures with his hands. He was probably trying to tell me what to say although he was doing them too fast, I couldn't decipher even one.

"What the heck was that? Are you trying to cast a spell on him or something?" I whispered to him.

"What?" Peter shouted from the other side.

"Just tell him you don't know where I am." he whispered back.

I faced the door, "H-how could I kn-know?! I just w-woke up... because you woke me up!"

"Oh sorry. I'm just worried." Peter apologized. "I'll uh. I'll get going."

Edmund and I exhaled out of relief.

That was close.

"You think it's safe if we sleep together?" Edmund asked me.

Is he insane!? We've only been "dating" for a day! "W-what?! What are y-you talking a-about?!" I exclaimed as my cheeks turned red.

A confused expression formed on his face."Huh?" he asked. Not long after, his confused expression turned into a mischievous smirk. "I didn't mean that. I meant literally sleep together."

I gasped and turned even more red."O-oh. Yeah, I knew that."
I totally didn't.

"Is someone being just a little naughty today?" he asked flirtatiously.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I answered sarcastically as I threw a pillow in his face.

"You need to go somewhere else and pretend you've been there all morning." I told him as I stood up from my bed.
"I need to change."

"So when are we going to talk about the sleeping situation?" Edmund said with a smirk.

I blushed and leaned in closer to him, merely inches apart. "When were alone." I said seductively.

I then quickly took another pillow and hit his face with it. I laughed at him and he smiled as he pinned me down the bed.

"You can't hit me with a pillow if you can't move." He winked.

"Alright, you win but you need to go." I chuckled as he let me go.

He kissed my cheek before sneaking out of the room. I watched him and smiled.