7

YOUR POV

"Edmund! Edmund get up." I hear as Peter violently shakes him, waking both of us up.

We open our eyes, realizing the position we were in, looking at each other, confused, then looking at Peter.

Oh dear. I hope he doesnt get in trouble for this.

"What were you two doing last night? Why didn't you sleep at the camp?" Peter asked Edmund who was still half awake.

"We got tired and slept." answered Edmund who was rubbing his eyes trying to wake up.

"That's what the camp is for, not what the Cliff is for. You could've slept at camp but you just had to sleep here. It dangerous, you might have fallen!" said Peter with his eyebrows furrowed. He looked a lot like Mrs. Dovinchester. Heck, he even sounded like her.

"Sorry Peter. I left the camp late at night. Edmund just went to check up on me. We started talking and before we knew it, we were asleep." I explained to him.

Peter looked at me, not knowing what so say.

"Relax High King Peter." Edmund chuckled "it's not like we did anything illegal. Also, We're alive and well. "

Peter rolled his eyes. "Get ready, both of you. We still have a long journey ahead." and he left.

I looked at Edmund, confused.
"Get ready? Get ready how? It's not like I packed for Narnia." I told Edmund.  I stood up and dusted myself. I was still wearing my school uniform, now all dirty from sleeping on the ground.

Edmund, who was still half asleep, yawned and said, "You can... look for Susan and Lucy... They...probably know... what to d-*yawn*-do".

I laughed at his charming state. He stayed up late for me, it was no surprise he was still light-headed.

I left Edmund to look for Lucy and Susan. Finding Picus instead. I walked over to him.

"Picus?" I asked as I walked carefully in front of him.

"Yes Lady Y/N?" he answered.

"Have you seen Susan and Lucy anywhere?" I asked.

"I think they're having breakfast with the tiger and the dwarf downhill." he explained.

"Oh, do you know any place where I can change into something... that will allow a little more movement?" I asked, gesturing my clothes so he understood.

"I'm afraid not, Lady Y/N. If I remember clearly, High King Peter was planning on visiting King Caspian before leaving."

King Caspian? I've never heard of him but if he has a castle of his own.. which I think he does.. it might be convenient for us.

"Thank you, Picus." I say leaving him behind to look for Trotter.

I found Trotter along with many other horses. They weren't tied up, but they were composed. All the horses were being shaded by a rather large tree. I spot Trotter eating grass and walk beside him.

"Morning Trotter." I say, caressing his mane.

"Morning Y/N. Need a ride?"  Trotter asked as he continued eating his grass.

"Yes. I need to look for Peter "

. . .

We arrive at King Caspian's castle. They call it the Telmarine's Castle, because it was home to the kingdom of the Telmarines, who were all human.

The took our horses in stables and brought us in the castle. We were greeted by the King. His name was Caspian. He had long, brown and curly locks. He had an accent and was also quite attractive.