34. The confession

Start from the beginning

"No come here", he said, opening his legs apart and pulling me in front of him so I was resting my back on his chest. He put his head atop mine and wrapped my body in his arms. "Much better"

"So I have to watch you as you play?", I looked up.

"Yes of course"

"Can I play as well?", I asked.

"Uh Sua— you know— this game is a little complicated. We can play Mario later okay?"

"Taehyung are you refusing me? your girlfriend? Weren't you the one who told me a week ago that you'd do anything I asked? Even take a hundred bullets for me?"

"Yeah but I also said that after probably the 5th bullet I'd be dead anyway. So beyond that a hundred or a one thousand, makes no difference. Technically the crux of the argument was that I'd take only 5", he replied mindlessly.

"Asshole", I jabbed my elbow in his thigh.

I stood up only for him to pull me back again. "Sorry, sorry! I am sorry baby. All right you can play", with that he kissed my forehead and I scoffed. He came back with another controller and handed it to me.

"So what are the rules?", I asked.

"You'll figure it out as we play", he dismissed me and I giggled in excitement. "Okay. Lets just start already"

Honestly I could count the number of times I had played video games. After that one time when the control slipped from my hand and broke the screen while playing baseball in Wii, none of the EXO boys let me touch their consoles. And when I bought my own, it mysteriously disappeared from my room one fine day.

The thief just left behind a note.

As gamers, we cannot let the XBOX fall in the wrong hands. If you have any respect for the gaming community Hyelin, don't come looking for your XBOX. We promise to raise it well.

My bet was on the midget Bacon aka Baekhyun.

"We are starting", Taehyung said and I nodded my head with a big smile.

"LET'S GO!"

I immediately placed whatever buttons I could, panic taking over me.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT DO I DO?"

"PRESS THE X AND THE DOWN ARROW"

I did as he asked. Nothing happened.

"TAEHYUNG NOTHING IS HAPPENING"

"JUST PRESS THE BUTTON. THE X BUTTON. AND—", his words trailed off as he concentrated on killing the enemy soldiers.

I pressed every button on the controller and tried every combination that I could think of. But nothing was happening. It did not make sense.

"WE WON BABE! WE WON THIS ROUND!", he flung himself towards me and kissed my cheeks. "SEE YOU DID SO GOOD", with that he ruffled my hair.

"What", I was confused. I did not even do anything. How could I make our team win?

Wait a minute.

AH HELL NO!

I pulled the controller only for it to come towards me. This asshole never plugged my console in.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!", I yelled as I raised the control in disbelief. He giggled shamelessly. I lunged at him but he managed to escape. I got on my feet as it became a full chase.

"COME BACK HERE YOU STINKY SAGGY CABBAGE. LET ME SMACK THIS PALM ON THAT BIG ASS FOREHEAD OF YOURS"

Taehyung kept laughing as he managed to dodge all my attempts. Finally I got a hold of his leg and he fell on the bed. I climbed on him as I pushed his face in the mattress.

"Sorry Sua! I am really sorry. Let me go, it hurts"

"How dare you even do this to me. I am going to hit you so hard you are gonna wish you never came out of your mom's coochie"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Who insults their boyfriend like this? Where were you raised? The streets?"

"Precisely. Now cut the crap you stale ham sandwich of a human", I was ready to cuss the hell out of him.

Taehyung gasped. All of us a sudden I lost balance and was pulled down. Taehyung pinned me down to the side and climbed over me.

"Aye! Taehyung!"

"What?", he mischievously asked as he hovered over me. "Is this going to be my view when we finally do it?", he smirked shamelessly.

A scoff escaped my mouth as I pushed him to the side and climbed over him, straddling him in the process.

"Nope. This will be", I smirked.

"Oh damn woman, you can be the dom any day you want"

I chuckled and he did too. Just as he came close to kiss my lips, the door flung open. We immediately straightened ourselves. Taehyung was about to yell at the youngest for invading our privacy but stopped as he saw his face.
Jungkook stood there, completely disheveled and with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Hyung! Sua! Come fast", his voice cracked and with that he turned and ran away.

I looked at Taehyung who seemed confused. I got off him and we both ran behind Jungkook.
In the main hall, all the boys stood. Namjoon was at the front but his back was to us. The atmosphere in the room was dreadful. Like something bad had happened.

We made our way through the other boys and to where Namjoon was. He was holding something. It looked like pictures.

It took me a second to realise what the picture was. Dead bodies. Two women, their bodies soaked in blood. Looked like they had been stabbed to death.

Taehyung seemed to know them as he turned rigid and his face was etched in incredulity. I took a few steps back to where Hoseok was. He seemed completely numb and all colour had been drained from his face. He had tears rolling down his eyes. I tapped his arm slightly and he looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Who are these women?", I whispered.

"Namjoon's mother and sister"

A/N: Some of you guys aren't going to be prepared for the rest of this story 😨