CHAPTER 16

Massimo's POV

At last, Sally was all mine. People should know that I always get want I want, that I would do anything just to get it. Now, Sally would finally submit to me; just the thought of her lying under me naked showing her silky white skin while I pounded in her made me painfully hard.

"What do you think, sir?"

She didn't know how hard I restrained myself from taking her right there and then last night. Seeing her wearing the Red lingerie that made her creamy white skin glow, woke up the beast in me. But I kept it on hold, after all, patience is a virtue.

"Massimo?" My secretary Nilo whispered yelled at me.

"What? Why did you kick me?" I snarled at him, as he'd just kicked my shin under the table. His face was distorted as if he was in pain.

"Why, are you in pain?" I asked him, in return he let out a groaned. What's wrong with him?

" Is it your bowel movement again?" I queried. Snickered and snorted erupted inside the room. Thoughts of Red made me forget that I was in a meeting with the board members, discussing the campaign of our new product line.

They were all looking at me, waiting for my opinion. The oldest ones looked at me with disgust. Of course, they would, these obnoxious idiots couldn't accept that their boss was half their age.

I straightened my back and cleared my throat before giving them an answer. I have reviewed their proposal last night, and it was trashed.

" Revise it, I don't like it."

"But, sir. I think this is great—" the marketing manager protested, I looked at him with raised eyebrows. He had guts to questioned me?

"If you think that's great, why are we having this meeting then?" I asked him. He cowered, avoiding my eyes.

I leaned back on my seat, linking my fingers. "How long are you working for this company?" I asked him.

"Te– he cleared his throat. "Ten years sir." He answered.

"Ten years. What makes our wine different from the others?"

"Of course the refined taste, sir." He answered confidently.

"That's true," I stated eliciting a proud smile from him.

"Let's just say I'm a consumer, and I am not familiar with wine, do you think I would by that one?" I asked him indicating the photos of the wine bottle on the large white screen. He looked at me dumbfounded for a moment. I didn't give him time to answer as I continued speaking.

"What makes you think, I would buy this one if there's plenty of wine on the market shelves? How am I going to buy that if it's not as enticing as it's taste? And how would I know that it's luscious if I'm not going to buy it in the first place?" The entire boardroom fell into a deafening silence.

"Well? I think you've got your answers, present to me in one week." I stood up, confidently, and left the boardroom full of idiots, I couldn't believe I was spending my time and money for those monkeys.

I was reviewing the books from last month when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was my friend Luca.