CHAPTER 5

I woke up with a slight headache and in an unfamiliar beige room. I looked around to checked my surroundings.

Where the hell am I? I closed my eyes and massaged my temple with my thumb and index finger in a circular motion to ease the dizziness. Flashbacks on what happened at the playground played on my mind.

That son of a bitch. He told his man to inject something in my body that' was why I lost consciousness.

I got off the bed and I felt like the room was shaking. I shook my head,  Maybe it was because of what his lapdogs had injected into my body.  I walked towards the door, I tried to turn the knob but it wouldn't budge it was locked from the outside. With a huffed, I left the door and walked towards the small window. The scene that greeted me was not what I expected. All I see was water endless of water, now I knew why I'd felt like the room was shaking because the whole damn place was moving and shaking... I was inside the ship or a yacht.

"Oh, good thing you're awake." I twisted my neck in the direction of the voice.

Standing just a few feet away from me was a middle-aged petite woman; probably mid '40–'50s. She was a little taller than me and was wearing a black and white dress with apron. She was smiling my way, you know that kind of smile your mother gives you.

"I'm Yvette, Sir. Vitéli assigned me to assist you. How are you feeling?" She filled the glass that was resting on the bedside table with water before offering it to me.

"Here drink this, You look a little pale. I could get medicine if you like?" I didn't take the glass of water from her.  I don't know what was with that water. After all, they did drug me, I have to be cautious. I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Where am I?" I asked her. My voice came out horse because my throat was as dry as the Sahara desert.

"Here take it, don't worry there's nothing in it. Its just water." She drank the glass of water. " see ?" She asked before filling up the other empty glass. I then took and drank it empty.

"Thank you but you didn't answer my question. Where am I?" She was getting something inside the closet. When she turned around to face me she was holding a red sundress and a pair of black ankle-strapped flats with beads.

"Sir. Vitéli will tell you when you meet him. Here he said you wear this I'll help you. I will take you to him when you're ready. Come on." she told me.

Anger burst into me. That asshole who he really thinks he is? First, he showed up at the bar and literally dragged me, second he showed up at my apartment and demanding to have lunch with him and when I declined him, he ordered his lapdogs to knocked me out by drugging me and bringing me here unconsciously. Now, this! If he thought  I'm just going to sit by and do nothing, he's fucking wrong.

"I'm not going to wear that. Just take me to him. I'm so sick of him ordering me around." I pointed at my hoodie "you see this "You don't own me" nobody owns me. He's not my boss I am the boss of me. if he thinks I'm just going to sit here and just letting him bossing me around huh, then he better think again! So can we just get over with this and just take me wherever he is." I stated furiously.

"Common madam I'll get in trouble if I'll take you to him not wearing these. I need this job I don't want to come to my children jobless tonight. Please."  She said with a little tear on the corners eyes her lips shivered. Suddenly I felt guilty for bursting my anger on her. She was nothing but being nice to me and I'm just being a total bitch to her.

I moved closer to her and patted her back gently. "Hey hey. Don't cry.  You're not going lose your job okay? I'm not letting him." I told her assuringly