CHAPTER 6

While we were eating in comfortable silence Massimo's phone suddenly rang. He stood up and answered it excusing himself.

"Ah. That was my friend he and his wife will be here in a while. Oh, You're done do you want dessert?" Massimo said while sitting back on his seat.

I shook my head. "No no no. I'm good thanks by the way." I cleared my throat and continued. " I think I've already done my part of the deal. I had lunch or whatever meal is this with you, now it's time for you to do yours. You don't have to see me out just asked somebody to bring my things...oh! what time is it?"

He looked at his Rolex watch to check the time. This guy, everything about him speaks wealth. I bet even the cotton balls he was using was much more expensive than my paycheck.

Hmm. Fucking rich people.

"It's quarter to six." He answered after looking at the time. For a moment I waited for him to continue when he didn't and I got nothing I continued for him.

" Well then just send someone here to bring my things and help me get back on land." I stated a little impatiently.

" Hmm. I'm done." He damped a napkin on his lips and gesture for the waiter.

"Get us both tiramisu." I huffed at him. This guy was unbelievable.

"Right away sir. Anything else?" The waiter asked politely.

"No that will be all."  The obnoxious man answered. He poured another wine in both of our glasses then took a sip on his glass so casually like he has all the time in this world.

Anger burst into me. "What is the matter with you? I'm done here." I stood up from the chair. On the process, my thigh accidentally bumped into the table and knocked the glass of water.

"Oh. Shit just great." I was just about to get the napkin on the table to dry my dress when suddenly he was already beside me and beat me to it. I don't know a single soul who can do that, Be fast and never noticed.

"You and your clumsiness." He said while drying the skirt of my dress with the napkin. I haven't noticed that his left hand was inside my skirt and the other was drying my skirt. He accidentally touched my bare leg and I jerked away. He looked up at me but didn't take off his hand.

"I think I'm good. I'm just going to the washroom." I told him then left with my heart beating faster.

What was that again Sal? l get a grip girl! Inhale exhale, inhale-exhale that's good you doing great.

I was walking away from that man when I remembered that I didn't know where the hell was the washroom. I looked at my back and found that no one was tailing behind me and an idea suddenly popped into my head.

Minutes later I was on the emergency boat, inflatable vest on and paddling away from the yacht.

I didn't know how long I was rowing away when I heard a roaring sound of a boat behind me. I stopped rowing and looked behind me there was a speed boat coming my way. I stood up and wave my hand at the nearing boat.

"Help! Please help me!" The boat stopped beside where I was and the man operating the boat called someone from behind. And an attractive man and woman appeared.

" Hey what do we have here?" The man with piercing blue eyes asked, with his thick accent I bet he wasn't American and that put me into a gulf of worries.

"Oh God sir. Please help me! If you could be so kind as to give me a ride to the port. Or could just maybe tie this boat to yours—"

"If you don't mind me asking what are you doing here all alone dear?" The beautiful blonde woman with green eyes said. She was so pretty she looked like an Angel. Curiosity written on her face.